It's time to grow some bud, come on along for the ride

I’m all aboard on this grow train!

2 Likes

On board for the show!

1 Like

Sweet , lol , i just did exactly the same thing .
Cool no men , a nice clean Dawson bud run ,
bout time :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bout time :joy:. I think someone else said it, jars must be getting low! I think your going to like jacks! I’m biased though

1 Like

Me as well. Since it’s my first time using it I am not sure if it will be a good representation but I might as well give it a shot. We will see together. :v:

Yeah, I have been caught up in reproductions but it’s time. 2 of the strains are seeds I made myself and I keep seeing others grow so I have to give them a shot.

Me too bud. I made these seeds but have not grown them for bud so I am excited.

Yeah, it’s time. Swapping out my 2x2 for a 4x4 made this possible so I am looking forward to it. Not much sense in having all this gear piling up in the closet of my grow room.

Welcome @Indicana_Jones , good to have you along. :v:

Welcome @OhNo555 , good to have you along as well bud. :v:

Yeah man, glad to have you along. It was due for a bud run, no time like now I suppose. :v:

I hear really good things @Emeraldgreen so it’s time. I bought some 5 gallon food safe buckets and a mixer for my drill to make my life easier. Going to be interesting. As for my jars, it will be nice to have some fresh varieties in the cupboard. I am happy with the choices I made, hopefully I don’t bugger it up to bad, lol.

7 Likes

Jacks has suited me well for years , will you as well . Need help hit me up .

6 Likes

I heard you have a receipt you follow. How different is it from 321? Do you mind pointing me in the general area to read about

1 Like

Thanks brother, that’s a big help. I got Clone 15-6-17, Tap 15-5-20, Bloom 10-30-20 and Finish 7-15-30 along with their feeding schedule. I figured to start with that and adjust from there.

7 Likes

Nice start. I’m sure it will be delicious. That is hot. ^^^^^^^
That is a good selection that start with. The blue kush sounds great.
Sorry man I don’t have my glasses on. I was trying to type it. lol

2 Likes

I use the part A + B with Epsom salt and a touch of general or bloom depending on where I am in the growth cycle. I’m curious to see how your product choices work. I am confident in the results though

7 Likes

Good luck with the jacks. I’ll be watching.

1 Like

Me as well. I went with the tap since I use tap water and then got the others from the feed chart. Time will tell how it works out.

10 Likes

I’m a tap water also. I don’t even ph :joy:

2 Likes

If you do the dose on the website should get to around proper pH range. Mine goes from 8.8 to 6.5 at the dose on those spreadsheets.

2 Likes

Being in coco I always PH but that’s it. Don’t look at PPM or anything else. I find with my current feed I don’t need to do much. If anything it’s a few drops of PH down to get me to around 6. From there I just watch the plants for signs of issues.

10 Likes

Never measured ppms before using jacks but I find it sort of necessary now, also acts as a redundancy in case you tare the scale improperly.

2 Likes

PH perfect for me. But it’s getting pricey. Gone through 4 gallons in two years. Grow and bloom. I don’t ph unless I use flower fuel.

1 Like

YASS!!! DOUG GROW SHOW!!!

:partying_face:

3 Likes

A’int gonna tell you nuthin’ new…YOU’VE GOT THIS, BRO!!! Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your journey with us…I’m stoked for this!

2 Likes