It's time to grow some bud, come on along for the ride

Thank you very much @DougDawson you have a least gave some one who can educate me and hopefully he will share his knowledge. Thanks again Cheers !

4 Likes

You’ll find a lot of kush in the progeny, but the chocolate usually doesn’t carry through as often.

My Swackhammer, The Orbiter, Suga Suga all have easy to find knock-out phenos. (I have some swackhammer, the other two you’ll have to find or make trades.)

I actually have a worked strain, that I’m still working that might be rightttt up your alley. The only thing is that I have not released any yet and I’m not sure if I will. (I might hold this stock and only release the end cultivar.) If you want to run them I’ll share a pack if you’d be willing to document them. I won’t tell you what the strain is yet though. But if you need a sleep aid and pain killer this should do the trick.

13 Likes

Challenge accepted!

8 Likes

oh aha I was telling @Thetravler because he was looking.

But yeah, you’re always welcome to run my gear. Shoot me a dm and say octopus. :octopus: . (That way I’ll remember :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

7 Likes

My friend I give you my word as a man If you were to help me out you would never have to worry about it coming back and biting you in the ass and I think I would be you best guy for this first thing is you can give it to me whith out it’s name so I don’t know anything till it’s finished and 2 @DougDawson can tell you I’ve been asking 105 different questions about auto so I would need a little help from you as I go along . And last but not least this would be a great learning opportunity that I can really use since I’m going to be growing for the rest of my days ! So take the chance you won’t regret it !

3 Likes

Happy to help out if I can. :slight_smile: :green_heart:

Send me a dm with your addy. :+1:

@Pigeonman I got one with your name on it too! :bird:

6 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson I appreciate you and your help !

3 Likes

He is our local Dudley Dooright , can ALWAYS count on Doogie :boom:

4 Likes

I do know , I sorta think more like The Great Kazo ! From the Flintstones ! You gotta admit there not to many people that have as many friends as him !

3 Likes
5 Likes

I can’t make a comment !!! That’s just over my pay grade !

1 Like

Hey OG, just finished watering the plants and wanted to drop a pic. Really going to need more space sooner rather than later.

Have a great night OG. :v:

29 Likes

I think more space is a never ending problem :sweat_smile: . Plants look great and healthy! :muscle:

4 Likes

Yeah, it does seem to be an ongoing battle, lol.

when are you going to flip theses things? front middle looks she cant wait.

1 Like

truth

ten characters

2 Likes

Problem is I have been sick and have not had had the energy. I need to move a few to my grow room. If I flipped to flower today there just would not be enough room. Figure to move a few and then flip but that space needs a major cleaning as there is pollen all over the place. It will be soon.

11 Likes

Good night @DougDawson let me know I’ll order a box of paper if you need someone to help make room !

1 Like

It’s a real nuisance when being sick interferes with growing weed.

4 Likes