Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

Well you’re lucky I don’t already have your addy or else they would be on the way already :wink:

It’s because of the great people like you on here that inspired me to do the run! Just been waiting till I had the ability to send out seeds to everyone and it was finally time. Took almost nine months to the day from joining here.

24 Likes

Ahh… Just how I roll, man.
If you don’t have enuff for everyone ahead of me, its cool. I missed it. My bad. Better luck next time.
I think you are a cool dude for bringing your project to the masses.

17 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55 is a good dude!

7 Likes

thank you very kindly.

the jack ripper has landed in maine

32 Likes

51 Likes

Love to run some of these awesome beans

5 Likes

Horrie Clap! That’s a nice sight.

2 Likes

Gorgeous tray, too! Meticulous work. Appreciated :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @ix3u!

24 Likes

Skoosh…(joe). was a good friend, I met him in Oswego Illinois before he moved to Colorado…miss you bro.

2 Likes

Would love :heartbeat:

2 Likes

@ix3u the beans arrived safely, thank you!
I love the little picture as well, when I get home I’ll take a pic of the art. Love it!

5 Likes

Got some snail mail in, thank you @ix3u!

32 Likes

Glad everyone is liking the drawings :joy: my daughter does those for me. There’s four people in the first 40 who got bad ones (because I drew them), but time was off the essence and I couldn’t wait. Should be dropping more in the mail tomorrow!

29 Likes

We’re Not Worthy! We’re Not Worthy!!!
You’re a good man, I’m sure there will be some JTR around here in about six to nine months, given the amount of beans you’ve passed out.

13 Likes

I’m going to pop a few the second they arrive! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

31 Likes

The beans have landed safely!!! Big thank you to @ix3u truely appreciated brother.

37 Likes

the drawings are cracking me up :rofl:

12 Likes

I really dig shrimptastic :shrimp:

8 Likes