Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

Nice one! Back at cha, have a great Year @Kasper0909

2 Likes

Gave @ix3u all my likes this morning haha. No likes for a bit

4 Likes

@Reznfingeez33

1 Like

Dangit all! What a time to be watering the girls! lol
Well, maybe next time.
Great giveaway ix3u!

4 Likes

The overflow list is in post#2, and there are open spots @MoBilly :wink:

8 Likes

Arrived today :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: Thanks again brotha!

23 Likes

Thank you so much for your work and kindness @ix3u

Subcool is smiling about your generous reproduction of JTR, plus your efforts to share it high and low.

Thanks again bud and I still have F1 JTR sitting somewhere maybe I’ll make a BX or in cross at some point and I’ll definitely share those back too !

35 Likes

Bummer dude @InTheWoods ! You got one of the shitty ones that I drew :joy::joy::joy:! Glad they made it though!

8 Likes

all-hail-hypnotoad-v0-ra2u3k2cg0za1

16 Likes

Thanks man! I must have looked at the wrong wiki (post 210). Glad I made it in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ix3u - I got these beans, man! Thanks again for the awesome preservation/seed increase, the chance to keep such great looking plants growing, and the great packing! All round a damn fine work, my friend.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

28 Likes

:joy: It’s the thought thats counts!

4 Likes

thank you for making these @ix3u . such a great preservation project . so glad i got on the overflow list!!!

6 Likes

Thanks so much @ix3u!

26 Likes

It’s awesome seeing so many of these landing already!

Looks like there was a mess up in the wiki that I didn’t notice until last night and haven’t had a chance to fix yet.

Dammit @RainToday 83 and 97 :rofl: :laughing: :rofl: so close to a perfect wiki! No biggie though. Just need to shift the overflow up a slot. I’ll take care of it later when I’m on my computer instead of the phone.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

18 Likes

Wait, what? Oh noes! :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: very sorry about that! Thanks for not erasing me competely. :green_heart: I will be more careful. I guess that’s why people have favorite numbers? :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @ix3u all the drawings are great!!

36 Likes

such a great give away! i keep coming back to check out the bonus art work people are showing and enjoying. class act for sure. :wink:

8 Likes

All hands on deck for big progress today!

Going out tomorrow💪🏻

58 Likes

Nice little assembly line there :laughing:

6 Likes