Ix3u does Jack the Ripper (for everyone!)

I hear good things about JTR… Seems to be a subcool push here lately which is awesome to see!

I’ll pull up a spot and enjoy the ride :slight_smile:
:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Right? A couple of plants and a light are way better than a fire!

Thanks! And a super big thanks again for the seeds!

Thanks Draig! I’ll make sure you and LadyZ get a nice little stash of seeds!

For sure! I managed to get in on the Chernobyl coop and the vortex one as well, so that’ll put me up to three.

So hopefully tomorrow I’ll get my other light setup in the tent for an extra push, as well as get the female tired down a little bit as she’s head and shoulders above the males. Will make shaking pollen on her way easier too :muscle:t2:. I’ll post some pics if I manage to get it done.

Goodnight everyone and thanks for stopping in!

10 Likes

Quick lunchtime update.

Got a second light in there and tried to tie down the female a touch… Wasn’t happening so I did the pinch and bend on the really tall parts. Hopefully didn’t completely fuck it up as I’ve never tried it before. Also moved the exhaust fan to the outside of the tent for more room and added a second oscillating fan at the top to move the heat around. Will probably end up having to add the humidifier soon if I had to guess. Used my good zip ties this time each is rated for 120 pounds and there’s four, so not going anywhere this time

48 Likes

Awesome run, sir! Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Looking great :+1:

Love your handle “Pinnacle of Mediocrity”

4 Likes

Love a JTR. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Can’t tell ya how happy I am this is happening - thank you

JTR was the first strain with THCV I was able to get to help me.
a Lemon Haze pheno that produced 4.7% THCV
It saved my life - no joke

Just, she had a reeaalllyyy dark high to her. Not a pleasant trip, and a psychedelic trip it was.
I always wanted to cross that cut with Blueberry to make it enjoyable and euphoric. But that cut got called back when the guy started a Rec farm in Washington.

9 Likes

Have u tried Doug’s Varin another strain with a high level of THCV

2 Likes

No
I knew the crew from Willits area. Heard she was unstable so never made the effort.

Im really liking Pink Boost Goddess. Tests higher than Doug’s Varin. I’ve got a tincture here of it, but never tried the flowers. Great medicine though. And I support the people involved with breeding this line. DV, not so much

6 Likes

@Wuachuma

3 Likes

Awesome run congrats!

1 Like

supposedly 8 percent THCV and 11 percent THC

Hoku is another good option for THCV <3

5 Likes

Looks like it’s almost time!

39 Likes

Is that pollen pink? Wild!

4 Likes

Looks like the plant is having nose beers.

2 Likes

Look at that pollen! Great colour! :star_struck::fire::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I don’t think so, but would be pretty cool if it was :laughing:… It was the tall one way in the back so that was just me reaching in for a pic and couldn’t get super close. I’m thinking just hella light yellow and maybe the red LEDs threw a tint on it 🤷🏻

Any suggestions on the next step anyone? Added two more fans for a total of four, but was kind of thinking to turn most of them off and the rest really low until it really starts dropping, then crank em up and give them a couple flicks? Basing that on that I feel like a huge cloud has more of a chance hitting everything that a slow “trickle” being blown around. I don’t really know though 🤷🏻

Also, what is everyone’s preferred way to collect pollen so I can try to get some out to people? And also conditioning? Sheet tray in a super low humidity area for a couple days then bag it?

7 Likes

Give him a really good shake above the girls with the fans cranked. That should do it.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan :ok_hand:t2:

I rearranged and moved everything closer together just because. Figure it can’t hurt!

25 Likes