Jack herer and white rhino from Azseaindooin420, show the grows

also i will be trying to run my photos outdoors in January/February as an experiment, seems like its doable and multiple people have told me its got them good results. Although most will probably be going out in march like @AzSeaindooin420 told me.

1 Like

Damn bro! Sorry to hear things have been rough this year for ya! The kalinana you gave me beans for is a monster in my greenhouse, I’ll try to take an individual pic for ya later in my bananas thread, I plan on throwing banana cream pie pollen at lower stuff too so I’ll get you some of those kalinana thrown back, just creampied of course :joy: still plenty Jack and rhino beans too if u need more to take another stab at it

5 Likes

Thus would be a great time to get indoor plants established and out to flower between sept1st and 15th

10-20 gallon each can realistically average 3oz each by end of the year :slight_smile:

1 Like

its alright man as long as im still kickin ill keep trying, nothing will stop me. i was wondering how those were doing as im sure u were about my lil grow but im really glad to hear that there thriving out there for ya! kalinana creampied sounds fireee :fire: lol and yeah id love to give them another shot. it shall be called “Jack and Rhinos Redemption” :rofl:

1 Like

i was thinking of getting a veg light like 100w - 150w maybe some OGs can point me in the right direction for that and any harvest sounds good especially for winter.

1 Like

My favorite are the quantum style, lots of manufacturers have em in 1000w(100w at the wall) for a 2x4 space 2 of em is ideal, I run 5 in a 5 x 7 room and it’s kinda a stretch

My favorite brands have been viparspectra, bloomspect, and bloom blus for cheapos around the 50-60 buck price point with bloom plus being closer to 40 all are gonna achieve similar results with most being the Samsung diodes being the standard

4 Likes

Shoot me an Addy and I’ll get ya some more Jack and rhino out right away and I’ll hook ya up with the kalinana cross after they come down in the fall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like the bloomspect is ur best deal at 60 bucks plus 30% off and is dimmable

6 Likes

ive heard about the quantum boards they seem pretty popular from what ive seen, they look simple and easy enough to use and i think i heard about some of those brands they sound familiar but i didn’t know they were at that good of a price point, might have to snag one soon lol

1 Like

Just remember they run at 10% advertised claim and led doesn’t penetrate as deep as hps or mh does and taking 2 lights that each give you 2x2 of space doesn’t equal 4x4 coverage, only 2x4

1 Like

for sure man i appreciate you for being so generous and kind even after my failed attempt, I will make sure that I hook ya up.

2 Likes

thanks for letting me know about these lights and posting the links :pray:

2 Likes

It’s all just part of the learning curve and if someone is willing to grow em then I say let em at it, that run yielded alot and still plenty left :wink: hopefully we can dial it in for ya soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

id probably feel the same about my beans too and yup hopefully i can get this train chugging along again.

1 Like

Got the Jack lined up and about to soak good sir @AzSeaindooin420 will be attempting to rectify my noob mistakes and make sure I took some lessons from the WR fail

5 Likes

Thanks again @AzSeaindooin420 . Current status of some of your seeds in my space:

White Rhinos (4). I put 2 in soil, and 2 in pots to see how they go.

Jack Herer (2). In soil, tall, brighter green.

They have a few more months before they flower. Will update then!

16 Likes

looking really good bizzaro! those jacks look like they’re gonna be some monsters by the time you’re done with them.

3 Likes

I’ve literally had the same issues with hot temps. Gonna have to acquire some more beans and start over :100:. It’s super annoying

1 Like

I think next year i will see how tall / large i can grow any particular strain, see who grows the largest. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for strains that have the potential for going big.

3 Likes

Shoot me an Addy, I’m sure I can help with that

2 Likes