Jack herer and white rhino from Azseaindooin420, show the grows

Ethiopian banana x nepali watermelon hashplant sure fits the bill on that one, thing dominated for my biggest this year lol

4 Likes

That cross sounds awesome. I may have seen pix of the Ethiopian Banana used (on Breedbay).
Is that your cross? Or Doc D, Bodhi or Strayfox if you please? Thanks!

I’m running doc d version of it that was gifted to me from @highminwin
For my AzSeaindooin420's my garden is going banana's! Overgrowing a greenhouse - #273 by AzSeaindooin420

Thing is my tallest bushiest plant and had to bend over further and further in my 10 ft greenhouse

6 Likes

Nice! I love walking under trees in a sunlit greenhouse.

3 Likes

I would too… if there was still a walkway haha

3 Likes

just bought the s1000, should be here by sunday. thx for helping me out.

1 Like

Nice! Price seemed reasonable for that one, hopefully u can get some things vegged and flowered by the end of the year!

1 Like

yup plus its prime day so i got it for an even better price and ill make sure to do my best.

Hell ya, didn’t know that was a thing but a good deal is a good deal lol

2 Likes

yeah man most items have at least a couple bucks scraped off and the sale lasts for 2 more hours!! if you’re in need of anything on amazon id buy it now!

3 Likes

Day 33 of flower.

15 Likes

got my light saturday and another one is on the way

1 Like

ill take a trip to home depot and lowes as soon as i receive some of ur beans

1 Like

@AzSeaindooin420 i looked into your soil recipes and they seem very cost effective and i would like to give it a shot, that being said i have a few questions like could i use straight up mushroom compost for that part of the recipe and where can i score some coco coir?

1 Like

Ya I think u would be fine just using mushroom compost at 50%, drainage/ aeration like perlite lava rock or rice hulls at 25% and coir or peat at 25% for water retention. Coco coir is usually sold in compressed bricks at home depot for 3 bucks for 2 gallon as a seed starter or in the seed starting sections. If u have a star nursery out there they have the bigger bricks that ends up being cheaper but is like 15-20 bucks for the brick

2 Likes

ok i thought it would be fine thank you for reassuring me, ill try to find a nursery around me that sells coco by the brick. thx for helping me out once again, friend.

1 Like

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Burpee-8-qt-Concentrated-Seed-Starting-Mix-BP8CRBL/300615493

That’s the one I mentioned was 2 gallons, looks like it went up

Came across this one though
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hydro-Crunch-2-5-cu-ft-Coco-Coir-Block-of-Soilless-Growing-Media-CB801/309087923

1 cu ft = 6.4 gallon so that brick is 16 gallons, buck a gallon def better than 2

3 Likes

this is a big help man, cant thank you enough

1 Like

Day 63

16 Likes

Here are a few pics of the Jack Herer sent to me still just babies in veg:

12 Likes