Jacks rainbow pt2 (a place for breeding data)

I’m disappointed. Not enough colour :laughing: maybe Photoshop it a little :upside_down_face: you did well with your seeds mate. You now been moved up to the pollen chucker status :trophy:

10 Likes

I’m doing a mock-up now with a sealed pouch. I’ll post it up shortly :joy: you’ll have plenty there by the time I’m done bro :sunglasses: and yup pollen chucking is literally what I did. Not much else :joy:

7 Likes

You’ll have fems by may my friend as long as your seeds don’t lean toward ball growing :grin:

5 Likes

Hopefully not. Except the one you spray obviously :wink: I’ll make up some packaging for the fems too

Did a bit more editing to please @Esrgood4u :joy: according to the print app. That’s what they should look like. I’m happy enough with it

15 Likes

Just got a little update off my Sheffield mate. He decided to run a cut of the rainbow kush too. Longer veg time so he’s a bit behind my schedule and in an IWS flood and drain system. (I built him like an 800w solstrip rig a while back. But not sure what he’s got them cranked to right now)

That’s a headband you see in the background too

17 Likes

My rainbow kush (unpollinated) this evening.

Pollinated rainbow kush This evening. Both at day 44 bloom.

20 Likes

Love the packaging, but the Jack’s part in white is pretty hard to read in all that color. Maybe try black lettering just to see

4 Likes

Thankyou. Dya reckon even printed at 7x9cm? Looking on my phone clicked on the pic it looks alright. I know it all looks a little over exposed as it stands but you’re supposed to do that to compensate for the RGB to CMYK conversion before printing.

I’ve already got the actual Sealy bags for them. Naturally holographic rainbow with a clear side one side.

I very much appreciate the input too @Meesh gonna try a little something now

16 Likes

I’m sure your brothers shining down on this project

7 Likes

You’d think so. But the fuckers been no help so far :joy:

12 Likes

Playing in CAD with the light design. Gonna have to make the XLG drivers up from the data sheets dimensions next. With any luck I should be able to send somebody a cut/drill file for the aluminum sheet.

13 Likes

Love the cabinet. Nice plans n detail. Im trying my first on purpose breeding. Just pollenated em. Same plans to inbreed the good ones. Like to follow along here so when you have your seed youre going to run full room(s) of the new strain n hunt on this thread? I now know these projects take a lot of time n space. Hope you get what you want in the end. Push for it n you will.

4 Likes

Thanks mate. And best of luck with your project too. It definitely does take time/space and most importantly patience lol. You’re more than welcome to tag along.

You’re spot on. I plan on running the first generation practically as they drop from the plant. Select the best male and female. (That should give me the f2’s I want to find a male and back cross with the rainbow kush) I’d imagine they’d be quite unstable at f2 so hoping the Bx carries on the RK traits, particularly smells)

Closer view of the strips diodes/connectors in CAD. (I’m using freecad software if anyone’s interested, and it’s actually quite impressive)

10 Likes

Question probably good to both of us as you want to bx also.
I saved my father plants pollen.
now once i inbreed a gen or 2 do you know how it would play if i bx it with the original fathers pollen? Or is that going too far n not a good idea?

3 Likes

I’m not a breeder mate. Someone else possibly @sebring could answer that. I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. Kinda figuring it as I go. When you get the chance scout YouTube and stuff I’ve seen a fair few decent videos explaining food breeding practice but it’s not quite sank in yet

6 Likes

Lovely looking plants there Cola speshly the rainbow :rainbow: kush.:exclamation:
I’ll be watching this one mate :+1:.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Cheers bro. They smell bloody good too. Again especially the rainbow kush. I’m starting them on dragon force soon. (Probably tomorrow) as it’s day 46 then and ones supposed to be a 63 dayer the other a 67. Hope you’re well mate

4 Likes

Meanwell xlg200-l-ab. Need to alter a few dimensions to make an xlg240-l-ab

8 Likes

Hey mate, what CAD program are you using here? Have been looking for something similar to design my RDWC setup.

Never mind, missed the Freecad message. Thanks brother and hope you are doing well :green_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m doing well bro. Said a few times I’ve got a new bit of drive in me. Not sure where from but it’s welcome. And yeah freecad. It’s not AutoCAD. I’ve used both and actually prefer freecad. There’s a big community of quick answers if you need them. And it’s easy enough to download and import step files for “mainstream parts” if you need any help. Pm me

Doing some work on a hydro setup for mate of mine. (Using a 400w solstrip rig I built last year and a 2 pot (3 with control) flood and drain (wifi controlled) system to fit just under a 1m² space

10 Likes