Jacksprat Garden

In the front row left to right; (2) Blues Deluxe feminized, rosemary, Jack the Ripper.
second row; (2) Jack the Ripper, (7) plastic cups with assorted auto seedlings (Hubba Bubba Smell-0-Scope, Hot Cakes, Scarlet Grape, Wedding Gelato).
This is pretty early to have these all in and going. Still, they won’t show sex for another 8-9 weeks. The JTR showed two males which were dispatched. They went from indoors 18 hours to outdoors 14 or less hours and they jumped the gun.

The rest of the garden has a couple dozen San Marzano and two other tomato plants, a couple of rows of basil, parsley and cilantro, few green bean and cuke sprouts and a lot of volunteer butternut squash in the composted pile. They will vine all over the rest of the garden and into the yard. The cups seem to be working pretty well. Kabob skewers grab a slit in the cup and anchor it to the ground well. We had 90º day and they loved it.Though one plant was ravaged by something that arrived from underground.

18 Likes

Three JTR, two Blues Deluxe fems and a few autos.

6 Likes

Looking really good!

1 Like

(2) Blues Deluxe, (3) JTR, the autos

5 Likes

What’s the parents of the Blues Deluxe?

Coastal Blueberry x Blue Kush :cold_face:

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t think it would be related to the Blues but you never know

I don’t know what the Blues is/was. What are you referring to? Blueberry, Dutch Passion and dj short, etc.? or something else?

The Blues is a semi legendary variety that is related to Exodus Cheese/Skunk#1

Ugorg did a release of a cross that he called Blues

1 Like

7 Likes

Looking good there :+1:t2:

1 Like

You’re doing great!

1 Like

6 Likes

Nice, what’s the big one in the middle?

Jack the Ripper = three narrow leave plants. The taller plant in the back, with it’s little sister on our right is Blues Deluxe.

1 Like

4 Likes

the autos

6 Likes

three JTR, two Blues Deluxe fem. The JTR showed two males when they were moved outdoors 5/21 or so. So I hope these three are females. They are wicked thick.

4 Likes

Autoflowering

Two Hot Cakes, two Scarlet Grape.

6 Likes

Those JTR look great! I’ve been talking about it for months, but I really need to do some outside growing!

1 Like