Jaws Fruity Pebbles OG

I will get some of these. It will be after the gov’t check tho. At least GLG has them at a decent price. I just could not do the 200 a pack I see everywhere. I am really glad to see these accessible again.

Thanks

3 Likes

ya will be making a huge batch of f4 in this next run, should be plenty to go round for at least a few minutes. ya 200 a pack ahh thats straight insanity ppl.

crazy …

5 Likes

been working with the fpog for a while now.

m y work with her with the name sake in the name, several others where the name fpog is not in the out going hybrid.

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO {FEMS}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F-1} * FPOG {F-2//F-1 ??}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F-1} * FPOG REVERSED {FEM}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F1}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE {F2}
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE{ F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE MED’S {F1}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-2} {RAS MALE USED}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F-3}–HOLD TEST
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F3}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F4} {TRE SUB ROSA GARDENS}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F5}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {F5}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {FEM}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {FEM/B2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1-B}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B-2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B1}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B3–NON CEREAL}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG {IC1—B4}
FRUITY PEBBLE OG IC1 {F2}
FRUITY PEBBLE OGEE {IC1/F2}

peace …

9 Likes

That F4 from Sub Rosa stuff is probably killer, no? You ever get into those at all? Soooo much FPOG there to sift through. That’s cool!

2 Likes

so those are on my list so i worked his f3 to make those f4 on that list.

nice …

3 Likes
6 Likes

Dude you have so many genetics how do you even attempt to pick a direction?

Just up potted the double Heather. I will update with some photos in a few days.

I am running a stardawg x BOG grape punch. No experience with either but stardawg seems to be popular to make crosses with.

6 Likes

very much looking forward to seeing if those fem heathers are worth anything. excited to see how they do for you my friend.

onward …

7 Likes

Just waiting, any day now -

FPOG F4 - Day 61

19 Likes

funny were on exactly the same flower day, very cool.

awesome …

5 Likes

FRUITY PEBBLE OG IC1, day 61

last run with this line, im moving back to the f3 line in the future. i have 6-8 going right now. this is a decent piece but not what i want to spend any real time on/with. i prefer those round fist type fpog bud over these long spear type buds.

peace …

17 Likes

She looks great! Can I ask why FPOG stood out to you? What was it about this strain that made you wanna keep working it?

3 Likes

the crazy hyped price in the beginning had me like WTF just like every one else at that time it was mind blowing how much the seeds were selling for.

i was gifted f1 from a few different ppl at the time, and to be honest it was so long ago im not sure if i found a c-n-m from those seeds that were given to me or if i was sent a cut, thinking i was sent the cut but just cant remember. any ways the c-n-m cut is what had me hooked from day one everything about her was right up my ally, structure profile smell bud stacking on top of bud size and lastly the stone was just crazy good to me and the ppl who were around me back then. she has and will ALWAYS be a special plant to me, thought in some way after years of working with her that the c-n-m cut would make it back to me but all these years later i have been un able to find and get her back. she has many phenol and there all good in there own rights but that c-n-m was Queen of that strain.

love the fpog …

8 Likes

I love it when it all just clicks and the plant ticks every box! She sounds like a beauty :star_struck::fire: what sort of terps are common? Also what’s c-n-m stand for?

2 Likes

Cereal n’ Milk I’m guessing. That’s the cut I want.

4 Likes

ya cereal and milk its the one that kicked everything off back then, it’s the only one ppl ever talked about or looked/ask for. she pretty amazing for-sure. there is another one that if i find it too like the c-n-m would be one id really try to put into fem seeds, its a very very DRY FRUITY PEBBLE CEREAL smelling phenol no notes of the sweet milk but full on dry cereal smell. lots of smell coming from the phenol that can be found in this line for-sure.

peace …

5 Likes

Smoke Report:

Both samples were fresh frozen and freeze-dried for 13 hours, then re-humidified to 60% in two hours at ambient room conditions

FPOG F4

Appearance:
I am color blind. Lime green with some reds and such. First time freeze drying, but I am thrilled with the look of these. Curious to see how time in the jar changes the light coloration. Pardon the growers trim. Super lightweight fluffy nugs that still appear dense.

Smell:
Not super pungent when cracking a jar, and there is a slight fresh/hay-ish smell that I hope cures away. The prominent smell is dried fruity pebbles cereal. Upon grinding up a bud, the fruitiness is complemented nicely by a classic dank purfume-y OG thing.

Taste:
Consumed in a clean bowl, a clean-ish bong, and a Mighty Vaporizer. Smoke from the bowl and bong both produced well balanced flavors of sweet fruit and kushy notes coating the mouth. Vaping indeed tasted of dry fruit pebbles with and Kush flavors taking a back seat.

Potency & Effect:
I consumed in the AM, on a lazy Sunday, just watching footie and cleaning random things. This encouraged all of that, but also lessened my focus on staying on task. My mind would drift, but I could snap back to cogent thoughts at a moments notice. Hardly any body heaviness, although this could have gone another few days to ripen. High lasted about 2 hours.

7/10 potency

14 Likes

Nice smoke report @PatioMat . Appreciate you taking the time. I’ve got a few packs. One’s different, forget what. Hollow stem is not something I’ve seen in the @JAWS I’ve grown. Grown a bunch too.

1 Like

just like in the other thread brother thank you some much for the detailed report.

awesome …

4 Likes

Killer report @PatioMat much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes