Green Highland’s Garden

Going to keep track of all my grows in this thread. Starting it off with some GMO x MAC from sacred seed co and some Blissful Sunset(Sunset Sherb x Gwiz) from Green Rebel Farms, formerly of Mota Rebel. Started these in my living room under my vegetable and herb lights and the windows have been open all summer, the thrips have been bad this year and the IPM has been lacking because of busy schedule. I’ll be giving them a few neem sprays and water spray downs plus a root drench over the next week and then Putting into flower room and adding some nematodes to the soil. When this run is over I’ll be resetting for the winter.

27 Likes

Out of :heart: but they have a nice deep color to them it’s dark they look healthy, are you having bug issues atm?

2 Likes

I’ve been dealing with thrips since I keep the windows open all summer to keep my house cool, happens by July every year. I live in a rural area with lots of different crops so every year I get these little fuckers in my indoor summer grow. I never have them the rest of the year. These little guys have some thrip damage, it’s not bad and they never get out of control but it annoys me lol.Thanks for taking the time to stop in and say something. Cheers!

2 Likes

No problem man, I like to engage in the community here. ! Hope you the best in the battle. I have only had a pest problem one time. It was the borg. Holy moly was it some crap. If you ever need to do some serious ipm look up protocol 0 ipm.

1 Like

Cheers! I’ll look into it. I like to have multiple tools at my disposal. I use neem in early veg and purecrop 1 during flower as well as cyclone which is a lacto-fermented liquid fungicide and bactericide. I also have a uvc clean light that I use if I need to. The borg suck! I’ve had them once, when I was living in an apartment building many years ago and they were a constant battle there. Like two years straight, thinking they were gone and they always came back. Screw those things!! Haha.

They are the worst man.

1 Like

Very cool! I am a fan of mota, have been for a long time . Both choices sound killer! Down for the show

1 Like

Cheers! Hopefully find some dank!

1 Like

Thrips are quite annoying, especially when they are the one thing keeping your garden from being tip top. I got then the first time this summer, either tracking them in or as you had mentioned, open windows. Spinosad messed my population up pretty good, but there are stragglers…

Yea, so annoying. Everything is dialled in but have a few spots on leaves from these little shits and it irritates me to no end lol. They’ll be gone soon.

Purest indica starting to get going.

9 Likes

Forgot I started this thread lol. Anyway, GMO X MAC second time flowering about 16 days from flip.

8 Likes

Purest indica got the transplant

9 Likes

Original haze reproduction using stock originaly acquired via AG seed company. Used a single female that I liked that was shorter, finished faster and had that “jack Herer” haze smell to it as my friends like to say, conifer forest, sandalwood and a little pungent, like onion or armpit very slightly in the back end, couldn’t dial in what the onion funk smell was until I recently got a whiff of my dirty uniform after a long day working a 12 hour kitchen shift making French onion soup lol and the smell I had triggered the aha moment lol, :face_vomiting: ….Crossed it with a couple males and made myself a couple hundred beans to hunt a few at a time for a long time. I’m going to send a few out to people that have already inquired about them and horde the rest, maybe give a few more away, who know…. I’ll probably do a vice versa double chuck with this and the purest indica that are going now and make more repro of the haze as well, but they’ll be kept apart from the other ones, I’ll keep some and give some away of those for sure.

5 Likes

Very nice! Stoked to see these go down!

1 Like

Hopefully find something decent and start to unlock the haze

I hope so too :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Couple shots of GMO x MAC from sacredcut seed co. Around 4 weeks in. These go 10-12 weeks between the lot.

7 Likes

Original Haze Repro just got up potted. Not sure if I want to flower small or wait until they show sex and grow larger plants. Need to decide this week what I’m going to do.

7 Likes

Going to start a little hunt for some nice gassy og in my garden. Swamp gas BX1 from Green Rebel, formally of Mota Rebel, Gas valley OG from prolific coast, SFV OG from twenty20. Swamp gas is triangle kush x SFV OG. I’m be already popped half pack of the gas valley and the SFV but only found males so hopefully better luck this time with what is left, just put them all in water. Let’s go!

5 Likes