8 Likes

what size pots they in?
lookin nice!

3 Likes

5 gallon @hooddirt, thank you.

3 Likes

Go biggerrrrrrrrr

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve been on. I’ve been working like crazy and we have had some real hot temps that really wore me down. I’m not to sure about these F3’s , to me they all smell similar, like vegetation and bubble gum. Not really seeing or smelling a difference in any of the 16. The structure is pretty much the same , straight sticks with very little side branching. They have been on 18/6 light schedule since they went into the troughs, So far 5 that I’ve seen so far have started flowering on their own , one is a male dropping pollen , which I’m not happy about being I’m in the middle of getting Perma frost made and dont need any other pollen screwing it up. I’m about ready to chop and pitch em in the trash. :triumph: I’ll get some pics later when light come on and I’m supposed to work today if the rain stops :v:

5 Likes

When you say “bubble gum” there are lots of bubble gum flavors, do you mean minty or wintergreen like a stick of Wrigley’s? or do you mean traditional “bubble gum flavor” like you find in baseball cards or the old penny vending machines with the turn handles. Thanks for clearing this up for me. I’ve always wondered what flavor profile people are referring to when they say “bubblegum” because it could be either. Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To me it’s old school bubble gum. Playing cards or some hubba bubba original, These FPOG F3 are not @JAWS genetics. These were popped in hopes of finding cereal milk and dry cereal phenos and the lemonade that they are claimed to have. So far not looking good, especially with them supposedly being photos and a few of them are auto flowering :v:

6 Likes

Good luck on your terpene hunt. I am making a bunch of crosses this summer using a Jaws FP OG F4 male. The male has a very sour/citronella nose and is extremely stocky well built plant. Crossing w blue slush, puffo gelato, raspberry rally and kali mist x everything. If you’d like to look through any of them for your terps please drop me a PM in September.

7 Likes

bucket of water on my fire for my pack, was really hoping you would get something along those lines.

humm …

8 Likes

Oh jeez, that sucks dude. Those @medmanbrand ones are auto flowering?

5 Likes

@JustANobody Yes. Have a few , one is male dumping pollen. I’ll get some pics in about an hour. I’m ready to cut em all down and pitch em.

4 Likes

Damn that sucks

4 Likes

Yep , pretty bummed about it. Especially since I paid for the seeds. Not sure if I wanna try the others I got and waste more time and space. The pics don’t look all that great because they are tall sticks , won’t stay standing up. Not much side branching, 2 confirmed auto flowering males and 4 females and I’ve basically stopped wasting time or money into them I’m gonna take em down

5 Likes

Terrible surprise…

3 Likes

7 Likes

They look rough and have curled leaves. Can’t seem to make them happy and then the auto flowering started , and I just gave up. Only thing they have is water and haven’t even checked the ph. I’ve got other good strains to focus on.

5 Likes

Oh damn, and that’s under veg lighting!?
I got some @jaws F3, you need any?

5 Likes

Yep. 18/6 since put in the troughs, been checking em 2 times a day keeping ph perfect. Tried to keep a fert schedule. Make sure rh and temp conditions were right and got this. So that’s a wrap for these. I have a pack from @JAWS im gonna save and start a little later. Gonna finish Perma frost , looking like might have some seeds just starting :grin:. Gonna focus on her a bit and get it to Perma Dream got a couple crosses in mind with Perma frost and Perma Dream

6 Likes

Is this the case with most breeders?

2 Likes

@medmanbrand is a known scammer in the canna community. The fact that he associates with blueskiesvienna should be a dead giveaway. Ive stated this before in other threads and got messaged by joe defending medman. Lol. Apparently known scammers are okay to be sponsors here. Its all about that monthly income.

5 Likes