Jaybeezy’s garden

Yeah i looked it up looks like no new lights for me

All got big patches missing

Oh man, thatt sucks bro. Just going to have to save up

1 Like

Yuuuuuup worth a shot tho i was fully aware of the situation so I’m not that disappointed i was hopeful tho lol even with the patches missing they’re bright as fuck

That being said……I’m not really in a position to be buying a new light BUT I’ll make it a goal by June 2023 i should have a new light……yeah i know it’s a long time but if opportunity strikes for a good used light I’ll jump on it it is what it is also with that I’m reducing my plant count anyway so really i can use just like a 2x4 space on each side of my tent we’ll make it work I’ll have wasted space but i don’t really have the budget for it all anyway SO I’ll have the mars hydro on one side and 3 smaller lights on the other side

2 Likes

Have you seen home made screw in led lights :thinking:

You take the plastic defuser off and get max light from them. I used them a lot before I built my samsung bridglux light strip lights. They work very well. Aim for around 3500k light spectrum and you can use them for veg and flowering.

I have a how to on my grow thread, of how I made mine up.

2 Likes

I have not can you link me please i was lookin in a shaded spot but there’s so many posts lol

Also my quantum boards are 35000k spectrum

Here is a link showing some pics of the home made sil lights, not the Samsung strip ones. I thought I posted a how to, but just showed a couple of stages of making them up.

You can get multiple arm bulb holders off Amazon I paid roughly $7 Canadian each for the 7 bulb holders. Really you only need 4 arm holders otherwise it’s too much light in one spot.

1 Like

those look cool and look like they get the job done I’m not sure how i feel about that I’m my tent. Plus i was just told some shit and i may have to buy a 2x4 and run a smaller grow for a bit

SO realistically the lights i have now are going to be fine for a 2x4

I appreciate the link @Shadey

she’s coming down today

Anyone know what this could be ima check her soil numbers and shit

4 Likes

If I were to hazard a guess I would say its just old hungry and ready to die lol, if it was half way through flower I would say a possible P but more likely a K deficiency with the low humidity problem you had. K is the plants water controller so it would be using more keeping the extra water pumping through its system logically thinking.

2 Likes

I can get behind that haha she was weird she’s dead just wanted some opinions on the situation

But also with that they had stopped drinking as much significantly

Wait @Shadey that being said i just thought about my buddies same cut from the same mother also had these issues and his humidity is usually 30s 40s and giving sunleaves which the NPK rating is crazy compared to nectar

My theory is she’s a true 8 weeker and I’m
Over here pushing nutes when she’s been done so I’m essentially burning her

2 Likes

Sounds like you worked it out, makes complete sense to me :+1:

1 Like

What color are the tricks on her?

1 Like

A mix of all of them mainly cloudy

8 weeks let’s go givin 1 tablespoon of Aphrodites extraction and 2 tablespoons of Herculean harvest per gallon mixed up 4 gallons Really hoping they swell in the last 7 days if not 10 weeks it is and just keep flushing they should have enough one shot for basic needs

2 Likes

Almost got denied my medical card

1 Like

You are a lucky guy togeg yours, my old dr left my network, and had to sign up with a new dr, had a visit with her about 2 weeks ago and asked her for mine, which i am well qualified for, she went in on this stupid excuse rant about how cannabis wasn’t really legal and she doesn’t give out the cards… I was like Whatever, and told it is legal in this state and will do what I have to. Dropped her the next day. Waiting for my visit with new Dr next week

3 Likes

I was lucky, my doc asked me if I would prefer to use cannabis instead of opiates for my pain problems. I said, weed obviously and he refered me to the pain clinic. When I went to see the pain clinic doc, he tried to fob me of with the pharmaceutical weed equivalent. I just stood up and said, I am obviously wasting my time here, and headed for the door. He said, no, no, come back, we can put you on the real stuff.

You got to stand up to these drug pushers lol or they won’t get the message.

Why was that man ?

1 Like

Well it wasn’t the normal doctor also it sounds like a walk in the park for me compared to you two.

In Colorado i just need to go to a medical marijuana evaluation clinic and they decide

I went in for Chronic wrist pain gout and restless leg syndrome.
She tells me gout isn’t a debilitating problem i just need to take anti inflammatories and prednisone. That it’s recreational here that i can’t just get a card because it’s cheaper. And that i need to see my primary care doctor about restless leg syndrome cuz I’m young and could be deficient in magnesium she wanted medical records because the state is now cracking down and shutting down practices for not having records.

Which ok i completely understand the last part but she didn’t need to make me feel like an Asshole and she was pushing big pharma on me. Big pharma sucks and don’t get me wrong i take stuff for depression and ADHD. But there are some things where it is absolutely needed pros outweigh the cons.
It sucks because real talk i use medical marijuana for yes my wrist pains from my 4 surgeries but really it helps the most with my depression and anxiety and those are not things that are on the list of debilitating reasons for a card

1 Like

Glad you got your card thou. I hope I have better luck next time. I didn’t think I would have this much trouble getting a card, but I am sure it will work out.

2 Likes

Best of luck to you I’m waiting on state approval

Update i got approved for 6 months better than nothing

1 Like

Realizing environment is about 75% of everything in a grow. I was told countless time by people on here but i guess i just had to see it for myself so a big focus next run with be environment

This juiceman

My juiceman front and center……they came from the same mother

4 Likes