JayBud Needs Your Help Picking Free Seeds For Indoor Led Grow

Question @buryseeds when you say bodhi is strong are you referring to potency ?

Heh, no, I meant “strong” in the sense that there was so much Bodhistuff on the list, it kinda makes it difficult to NOT choose primarily Bodhi shit :smile:

Not saying it’s not strong though. I like a lot of Bodhi’s stuff. Moreso his landrace selections than anything.

1 Like

Lol, not sure, I wrote em from memory so I may have mixed up some names.
Chem 91 jb x snow lotus, and
Cherry hash plant is the next on the list

Oh… I wrote hashplant twice…

1 Like

Well all I got to run to see my surgeon and will check back later tonight if I can. Thanks to all for the help and vast knowledge you all share. Have a great day all

I don’t think you could go wrong selecting almost anything on that list, OMG. Accept maybe stay away from the BCBD stuff…

1 Like

i want fruity pebbled can you spare any $

The BCBD wasn’t my pick lol Some say they’re good some say bad but I’ll find out when I run some gsc crosses.

I don’t think these Medman Fruity Pebbles are the one you want they just happen to have the same name but different Genetics to another popular strain called fruity pebbles.

wow you are a very generous friend!! i love this site!!

1 Like

OG is the best… Good luck Jaybud

1 Like

So how about

Sensi Seeds (Autos)
3 Ruderalis Skunk
3 Ruderalis Indica

Bad Dog Genetics
2 Starfighter F2 X Long Bottom Leaf
2 GG#4 X Long Bottom Leaf

Bodhi
2 Barefoot Doctor (Harlequin X Sunshine Daydream) For a high CBD Strain
2 Strange Brew (Breeder Steves Sweet Skunk X Snow Lotus)
2 Elfinstone (For Sativas Doms) (Breeder Steves Sweet Skunk X Appy)
2 Sunshine DayDream
2 Goji OG
2 Hindu Hash Plant (For Indica Doms)

Plus 20 or so of each of my Vanilla Kush X Kushman, Chocolope X Kushman for outdoors, and when the Orange Sunshine F2’s are done I’ll send some of those too. That should be a good start eh.

8 Likes

WOW Brother that would be over the top. I can’t say enough how great and appreciate I am with your help and generosity.

2 Likes

Fuck rippers.

Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

@limota Ralph hope all well today bother. Wanted to let you know. A guy from Overgrown.com (50State) is going to ship me a variety of seeds to help me out.
So I would like to thank you so much for your kind offer to help me. If 50 State comes through I should be well on my way to grow my meds again.
So please keep what you have to help the next person. I don’t want to take handouts that someone else could use and come out of this with more than I need.
Thank you thank you thank you for stepping up and offering to help another brother. May our paths cross again soon.

Have a great day

2 Likes

Jaybud, Ok, glad you will be getting, or already have, some nice seeds to grow. Hope your health is good and getting better. If you need seeds in the future, don’t hesitate to PM me. Peace

3 Likes

Thank you so much for offer. I just got some in mail today.

2 Likes

from pal @50State ??

As it turns out the Bean showed up.

1 Like