Made it to Member seed donations anyone?

Anyone offering seeds of any kind ?

2 Likes

What are you looking for?

3 Likes

“A good time!” lol

5 Likes

Stick around, READ, you’ll answer your own question. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Any thing and everything just started growing and want to experiment

1 Like

Enter all the seed giveaways that happen every day

7 Likes

Haha you should be right at home here. It would be helpful to at least have a starting point. Like auto or reg inside or outside. Things like that

2 Likes

Indoor growing prefer feminized but open to try autos

1 Like

my current grow ssh on left and Gary Peyton on right

11 Likes

You may want to trim off the leaves below the top of the bucket and fill the bucket with soil all the way.

24 Likes

What he said that plant is starting to have a sad face emoji

12 Likes

Mickey : Steamboat Willie

19 Likes

I trimmed it a little today but didn’t want to stress the plant by taking over half the foliage

1 Like

That fox farm so damn expensive to lol

Anyone think I could repot in a slightly smaller pot?

2 Likes

You normally want to go the other way. The plants are hungry, they are already in there. They are going to take off as they get healthy and then throw roots off the main stalk that’s been buried.

6 Likes

It’s possible though would cause a lot of stress. It may be easier to work with, I wouldn’t recommend adding soil to the bucket. In my experience you’re more likely to rot the stem than grow more roots out of it.

1 Like

Yep way to go, done it many times. You could lift the plant out of the bucket and then add soil so the plant sits higher then fill in around it, like a transplant.

7 Likes

Hey another soil saver :rofl:

fr though this is how I’ve always done my fab pots :laughing: people hate it! Saves money for me. Plants turn out the same.

Edit. Not all pots get filled can’t always have the correct amount of soil…

3 Likes

How do they turn out the same with a smaller root mass by about half?

5 Likes