Jealousy clone

Hi OG !!
I am a passionate French grower!
I am looking for the “Jealousy” clone (Gelato #41 × Sherbert Bx1)
I read that it cost 500$ ! It’s very expensive ! That’s why I’m looking for the real clone, and not a fake one !
If you have any tips that could help me to find the real clone or any information to share about this clone, it would be very cool !

Thanks and sorry for my bad english… I use a translator !

Vibe!
Mimil

3 Likes

hello i dont know if this will help but i seen blimburn seeds has the jealousy strain in seed. it could be something to check into? hope that helps

2 Likes

Oh thanks @blendmedmedman !
I’m going to look at this track

1 Like

I just saw that they are feminized on Blimburd
I’m looking for regular or clone

Thanks for your help
I continue my research

1 Like

you can try strainly but you never know. only get clones from people who you know as im sure people will sell anything and say its something. good luck on the search

2 Likes

Yes exactly, that’s why I’m looking into it first.
I think there are a lot of scams and as you said some are able to sell anything ^^

2 Likes

if you find sum reg seeds please let know from where

I’ve smoked actual Jealousy and it is not all that great. Potent but effects are muddled and stymied. Cookies crosses are hit or miss. I actually have some Banana Cream Jealousy which is significantly better IMO than Jealousy by itself. Tastes like Cavendish bananas and the effects are unique if not my thing. You can also try Kush Mints which is another seed junky strain that is really really good. CALI LEGAL !

3 Likes

does the jealousy have bag appeal or something? @CocoaCoir i would imagine the banana cross would be nice for sure

Banana makes any strain nice :heart:

Just found this as an fyi…

https://www.seedcanary.com/product/jealousy-▪︎☆seed-junky☆▪︎-rooted-clone/

3 Likes

I got it in a preroll but the banana jealousy has really crazy multi-spear nugs

1 Like

Thanks @Yetigrows
I didn’t know about “Seed cannary”
What is their reputation? Do they work well? Do they sell the real clones?

2 Likes

Second that, has anyone used there service?

I picked up some Jealousy at the disp recently. Smell and bag appeal for days. As others have said though, effects were just kind of meh in my opinion. Buds were almost black and caked in frost!!!

3 Likes

people really pay $500 for clones? like for real? I’ll send you one for $250 from seed junky nursury

My plug has this at the moment, he’s charging $600 an O or $25 a gram hahaha laughable. He went to open the bag to show me yesterday but I told him not to bother, that shit is way out of my price range and no doubt just your standard instagram weed with a 40 minute high.

Got to be one of the worst names for a cross ever too…

She is pretty though, I’ll give her that.

2 Likes

You made the right choice there… Jealousy is your typical hype instagram weed. Not worth your money, nor time. I had some gifted to me and it’s still sitting in the bag.

1 Like

@iamyou_youareme That sounds like jealousy talkin braa :joy::joy:

1 Like

hahaha, I smoked it once, was high for ‘bout 10 minutes… then I just tucked that one away in the cabinet that eventually will go to hash… nothin’ to be jealous about there!

3 Likes