Opinions about Tiki Madman’s Ice Pie

I’m thinking about getting this tiki madman cut. Has anyone grown out Ice Pie before? Is it worth the price tag?

1 Like

No cut is worth that much. You might as well go buy a bag of it already grown.

10 Likes

There’s a guy in Maine selling cuts right now for $1000 . I find this particular game offensive. People should band together and buy these cuts. Then give them away to everyone they know. Please don’t tell me how hard they’ve “ worked “ to develop their stuff. I will not here you. Selfish, greedy, predators. Option 2… be patient and someone gifts you something that’s better than than their fancy photo marketing hype.

9 Likes

Yeah sure they might have worked hard at it, but what’s the point of working hard at something that’s priced so high most will never get to enjoy? I have lots of projects I work away at. Hell one of them I have probably 10 years of work ahead of me but I cant wait for the day I can share it. The best part is other people enjoying what you work at, not hiding in a corner saying back up it’s mine! In my opinion it kind of defeats the purpose.
And 1000$ cut is crazy! A mother plant will give you tons.
Worst part about this whole clone only b/s is these cuts are only the in thing for the next 6 months and then on to the next best thing.

2 Likes

I’m down for that. 50 people chuck 20$, one person gets the cut and mothers it, takes cuts and distributed to the 50 ppl that paid. Then that 50 mothers those cuts and hands them out to EVERYONE in their areas.
Talk about the price of supply and demand dropping

6 Likes

By the time you buy it and distribute it, they’re onto the next hot thing.

Don’t buy it, it just encourages their nonsense. They’re almost banking off people buying it so they can charge people hundreds for snips…like a pyramid scheme in a way.

9 Likes

A cut just like seeds and just like anything , is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it . Without actually consuming said cut I can’t comment on its worth . If a certain cut is well proven to help with certain medical ailments in a really standout way , I would pay those prices . BUT I ain’t paying for pretty with a hype train name. There is no shortage of pretty weed , and I don’t believe the hype lol

7 Likes

In my years none of chasing the current hyped strains, a tiny few, were near as good as all the blahblahblah done about them.
Once tulips were more valuable than gold.
It’s just a manipulation set up to create FOMO.

6 Likes

U never know truly what ur actually buying. Be careful. Pictures can b photo edited. Seeds can b shuffled. Scammers r everywhere. Reputation is the key.

4 Likes

You think $1000 is crazy…

I’m planning on getting this cut (the tiki madman ice pie, not the compound apples n bananas (too rich for our blood)) with a couple buddies & whoring her out for free to spread the love

3 Likes

Ummm :-1:NO.

Best Genetics I’ve seen in my life came from OG.
Didn’t pay 1k for anything either.

5 Likes

Wow, I have tiki madman space runtz pollen on the way for 30$ I could not stomach dropping that on a cut

2 Likes

Tell us @CADMAN, how much did it cost you for the best genetics you have tried that came from OG

2 Likes

@Kushking902 Nothing.
OG’ERS are friendly & Amazing people that I’m lucky enough to know.

9 Likes

I hear ya brother! This place and all the people here are amazing. I like how the hype means nothing here. I have been on other forums for years and most of the people I find are brainwashed by hyped strains or hyped nutrients.

2 Likes

My opinion is only a madman would consider dropping that kind of ice pie on one cut.

That’s sheer greed and insanity.

3 Likes

jim carrey lol

1 Like

And what if it’s not that great. Is there a guarantee? Buyer beware.

1 Like

I think if you’re planning on teaching him a lesson by whoring it out for free, that lesson might be the P.T. Barnum one…

You’re STILL giving him $500 for one cut.

3 Likes

Sorry, but you’re wasting your damn money. Tiki Madman is nothing but a hype succubus. Lots of people in the scene are now. Churning out 100s of strains a year with professionally shot, and manipulated pictures.
Creating fake scarcity, and taking advantages of people who don’t know any better.

Honestly I even think the packs that run for several hundred each are way overpriced as well.

AVOID HYPE BREEDERS they don’t work the line… they just slap 2 hype strains together and take a pretty picture and tell you it’s the best weed ever… news flash… a week later they release another slapped togeth strain that’s also the best weed ever.

Be smart… Don’t waste your damn money

11 Likes