Jedi deathstar beans/ thoughts

What are your thoughts on this strain? The price seems like it’s meant to deter. I mean its high. Has anyone ever grown this? Jedi Death Star Bud by BC Seeds Is A powerful 43.5 % THC Strain For Indica Lovers

2 Likes

They’re a joke. The same people selling the $200,000 (TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR) “Forever” Bud? :thinking:

$200,000 Forever Bud

2 Likes

I didn’t look more on the site wth is that bs. Forever bud. Budding forever ok, show me. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

43.5% thc and i bet there is no thc, just thca ,

1 Like

Forever Buds

3.88 out of 5 based on 34 customer ratings

(34 customer reviews)

200,000.00$100,000.00$

Forever Buds strain is a single marijuana plant that gives buds for decades. Marijuana plants flower when they are just a few weeks of age, but then they die. Now, BC Seeds has discovered the genetic switch that keeps the plants young for decades, keeping it stuck in the flowing stage which permits its owner, year round production of unlimited buds.

…they got a 50% Discount now! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Perennial cannabis, that’s awesome

yeah the forever bud thing is bullshit.

there are some places where cannabis can grow perennially as a vine or hedge, but it is really a result of specific climate and photoperiod conditions.

and generally, modern bred hybrid strains do not do well under these conditions because the buds are constantly dying off as new ones grow in. This makes the plants very unhealthy, so they can keep growing but in order to get a healthy harvest, you have to harvest normally by chopping off all the flowers. sometimes you can get multiple harvests from the lower branches, but not perpetually.

I have seen a decades old cannabis vine growing in california, it did not flower any more. It grew along a fence and had a large woody central stem. That was a long time ago. It was growing in a family’s front yard since before they bought the house. One day the police chopped it down.

A friend from hawaii said that he also saw very old cannabis plants growing as vines and bushes that never produced flowers, but at some point in the 90s most were chopped down by law enforcement.

2 Likes

Thanks for the education man. Greatly appreciated as always.

I need to follow what you do closely. Apparently I can learn a ton from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.