BC Seeds...up to $5,000 ?!?

:scream: What?! I thought 808 price points were outrageous, now I’ve seen the real gall here. Actually that’s the sale price…how can ANY breeder justify this ?! It will be a sunny day in hell before spend that much for any seed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

“and a buzz that goes for 14-20 hours”
53% THC
1850 g sq/m
Flowering time 51 days

It’s the holy grail!

10 Likes

Right, PT Barnum said it best in this case…

8 Likes

Or they’re laundering money.

10 Likes

some reviews share the same avatars…i think it may be a scam-o-la.

4 Likes

Yeah even those look suspicious. Trying to portray under the radar works of an upcoming cup winner. I thought that was a real hoot :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

this is my favorite. 87% THC and will not clone.

7 Likes

:thinking:

Maybe they should genetically modify cannabis to also produce grapes.

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::smirk::clap:t3: Seriously makes me think it’s a gag site w such unrealistic claims, but I’m sure there’s a boob who believes it

LOL I missed the big one…wow, but hey it’s never die :rofl: So it can’t be killed by a noob

3 Likes

Yes, cannagrapes. Wont that be an engineering feet to splice them together :thinking:

1 Like

This again… lol :laughing:

8 Likes

I’m not 19 so I had to leave the site. I started to get dangerously high looking at the pictures.

6 Likes

“Total Hope Calculation”
:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Lol, prices like that are just a joke to me and usually reserved for the stupid who follow hype over what the plants are. I have said this before but it’s a fact, it’s just pot.

7 Likes

$5k seems cheap suddenly…

I’m not buying it though, I’m with this guy:
Lorenzo Greenthumb – March 6, 2021:

I’m waiting for the next strain coming out: it’s a 90% THC strain that yields 6 pounds per square foot of canopy in only 18 hours. It also produces gold in the root zone so you can collect pounds of pure gold from the nutrient runoff. And instead of producing seeds upon pollination, it makes 1 carat diamonds. Plus when you smoke it just once you become immortal!

17 Likes

“Here at BC seeds we’ve invented through genetic engineering the ultimate hash plant. This plant has done away with chlorophyll completely, and even plant matter, and just grows one giant trichome straight out of the ground. No stem no leaf no bud no problem! 96% THC!”

Money is not a good enough payment for such a creation. It demands to be paid in blood.

8 Likes

$5,000.00…
Hmm, that’s the price of a good cow… :thinking:

:laughing:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

cow-funny

18 Likes

2 Likes

Had to check this site out, holy moly is it ever a joke. Please, nobody buy seeds from here lol.

“Mr BC Seeds” calls himself an “over educated old school hippy” with 40+ years of experience, and literally as of less than a month ago, posting blatantly wrong information. Yikes.

3 Likes