Jelly's Cab Adventures

Sometimes i have roots growing a few inches out of the bags. They harden off and do just fine. We have all seen roots growing above the soil line and do fine also. I have seen aerial roots on a few plants also, i assume in Asia and other humid areas it would be advantageous.

5 Likes

Gonna be weighing and jaring SSH plant 2 today. Then I’ll do a final recap. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

THE MOMENT WE’VE ALL BEEN WEIGHTING FOR:

SSH plant two yielded me 159.5 grams. That’s 5.75 ounces.

This puts my running total at 13.75 ounces, or 383.5g. GPW = 1.1984375!!!

I was only 2.25 ounces away from a FUCKING POUND in my little space.

I hit a personal best for a grow, and I won’t run out of meds anytime soon.

Thanks OG. ALL OF YOU.
Questions? Comments? Leave :heart: below!

Edit: @casperdeigh my friend if this doesn’t convince you how good these lights are, nothing will. I’m a novice grower, and I got almost a pound out of my lights. Your first grow will literally pay for itself. Pull the trigger!

18 Likes

Dont let the full jars fool you into waiting to start your next round. Gotta get some of that Grass Monkey going.

2 Likes

Seeds are already in the pots sir! No worries about that, I won’t let that screw me up again lol. I’ll always start something right after a harvest from now on!

1 Like

Sounds like lyrics to a song.

Where have all the flowers gone?

2 Likes

It’s something I’m still working on myself.

2 Likes

To the tune of “Paula Cole - Cowboys” LOL

1 Like

“Cola Boys” :laughing:

99%

2 Likes

This cola feels like a cowboy this run. :joy:

1 Like

Update on “Terry” the bagseed.

I might stick her out in the shed when she gets a few more nodes. Or, I might keep her as a mom.

6 Likes

Jeez, that would last me almost 3 years of daily vaping!

Congrats

1 Like

Yikes, I am a canna-vacuum. I am consuming 2+ oz a month, but I roll, vape, bong, squish and cook with it.

6 Likes

Heck yeah, that’s a great feeling @Jellypowered.

Great job man :+1:

Hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Hey guys! Update with more talking vs what I posted in the Grass Monkey thread.
I cut off all the handles on the new smart pots. As a personal note: I won’t be buying any more white pots, I dislike the fact that they get stained and grungy looking haha. It’s purely an aesthetics thing but I like everything tidy.

I made tags for each seedling, so I can identify them and make references and have everyone know which plant is which.

I’ve got a fairly large (for me anyway) order from Sustainable Village on the way, I have distribution drippers, connectors, shut off valves and two new bulkhead fittings so I can make a larger res and flow through setup.

I was doing some thinking and I wanted to show you something I thought of for watering small seedlings.

This is now how I top water without any fear of getting water drops on young seedlings. :slight_smile: Obviously this only works for a week or so, but it’s handy to get good water distribution and prevent any nute burn on such small seedlings.

I’ve got a 16oz cup I sometimes use as a starter cup, lots of holes in the bottom. It works as a “rain” simulator lol.

General Overview of Jelly’s Cab.

That’s all for now :slight_smile:

Edit: I forgot, Watered Terry the bag seed. 32oz or so. 1.1EC/550ppm 5.7PH
I think this weekend i’ll make @Roux 's Hydroponic system. I’ve got all the gear for it, just need to make sure and drill the holes slowly as I don’t want to crack the plastic.

:peace: everyone.
-Jelly-

11 Likes

If someone back 6 months or a year ago decided to grow it in the first place, it probably wasn’t an accident.

Love the Mystery Bean approach.

2 Likes!

4 Likes

Hey @dotsquares welcome to Overgrow! Thanks for the comment and double like :slight_smile:

Pull up a chair, and enjoy the show!

4 Likes

Got my new Hannah HI98103 PH meter in today. It was only 24.99 “used” on ebay, well, I can’t tell that it was ever used, it still had all the protective plastic on it when I got it. Did the two point calibration using the 7.01 and 4.01 buffer solutions, calibrated flawlessly. Now to see what my two meters read, I’m really excited to see if i’ve been screwing my PH up lol.

Yeah i’d say there was a difference. This is only 1 day after I “Ph corrected” to 5.7 on my Milwakee PH 600. The PH 600 meter wouldn’t hold a two point cal, just tried it. Junk! Thanks for the inspiration @Roux

Update on Terry the Bagseed.

8 Likes

Whats a half a point between friends, right?

99%

2 Likes

I think in hydro half a point makes a big difference lol.

But alas, i’m not gonna stress half a point until plants show me they don’t like it lol.