Jelly's Cab Adventures

Bro, this ain’t my usual standard of wiring, it was more or less just get it done, zip tie it “nice enough” later.

I need this LEGO guy to help manage my cables too.

17 Likes

That’s exactly what I say too and then feel function works over form fuck it. Lego man is on it though could do with 3 of them myself ha

I’m liking the rebated floor too bro

3 Likes

Same when I ordered 3gallon size bags and sent me 5 gallon instead :smirk:

2 Likes

my 5gals are 7 and my 1 gal are 3 lol

2 Likes

You may be receiving English gallons. They’re good them

2 Likes

Fun fact, nursery pots are usually sold by number, ie #1 #2 etc. The number actually refers to the number of shovel scoops required to fill them. It’s not an exact measure and one company’s #1 nursery pot can be totally different than another company’s #1 nursery pot.

5 Likes

Impressive big buds :white_flower:

2 Likes

French Cab doors. Needs lots of paint and bling. This is where i’ll put all my stickers.

Tada!

This wasn’t really needed tbh, no light reflects in from underneath. But it helped level the tub out.

Leveling the whole cab, ghetto style.

Just a few things left to do.

• Paint the doors to seal the MDF and give bling.
  • Light Proof the doors (Either garage strip like @reikox uses, or thinner foam weatherstrip seal)
  • Second “brass” slide lock for the top
  • May install one of those key lock things with the lever (I’ve seen them on file cabinents) to keep the doors shut tighter plus just the little illusion of security. If someone makes it inside my house I have bigger problems anyways.

Can’t wait to try Flood and Drain. Got a feeling I won’t ever go back.

15 Likes

that thing is just slick

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! I appreciate the love!

Can’t wait to get somethin good running :smiley:

3 Likes

You are amazing wish I could figure out all this stuff. Awesome stuff there.

6 Likes

looks great :wink:

Any plans to line / paint the tub and just the inside face of the light traps for even more light reflection ?

Also have you considered possibly a second fan but down low , something to contemplate at least minor but may be worth it :yum:.

2 Likes

what if you fill the whole tub with the coco chips and don’t use pots? or, use the pots and fill the tray with coco chips also.

3 Likes

And that’s a wrap.
Installed a cylinder lock, wifey got a bit mad because I only had a metal grinding wheel for my dremel to make the slot it sits in… I told her, but burned wood is actually stronger, archers have been burning the tips of their arrows to increase the point strength for centuries! She wasn’t pleased… but the smell is gone now lol.

And up top, I installed a spring latch to suck the doors tight when the cab is closed.

White inside, flat black outside.

Yeah I know, I painted the locks… oh well. I’m done lol.

Cab is cleaned, sawdust is vacuumed up, and I’ll empty and wash the res.

Last thing I want to do, is order the 1/2 pump line in silicone. It’s soooooo nice to work with. (My 3/4" silicone line came in today, I’m liking the ease or movement it has)

Jelly

17 Likes

so when are you building mine?

6 Likes

Hrmm… Start collecting useless shit I can re-purpose into a cab… Buy/build a light for a cab, and i’ll build it lol.

6 Likes

that is really cool… and fully regulated through an app on the phone?

what more could a grower want?

6 Likes

A bigger space to remotely control? Lol.

9 Likes

Very interested on your review of flood and drain vs topfeed/drip from a maintenance/ease of use/cost effectiveness perspective as you go. I think this cabinet/micro growing stuff is really taking off and people like me will want to know their options and the pros and cons going into it.

I’ll say it again though, can’t wait to see something growing in it!

7 Likes

ooooo fresh paint :slight_smile:

4 Likes