Jenny Kush - rare dankness

Thank you! Hopefully we get some ice this year and I can get some more.

2 Likes

Definitely my favorite next to a killer jar of Pickled pike.:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Never tried pickled pikeā€¦. :thinking:

1 Like

:drooling_face::drooling_face: definitely super good

1 Like

Looking nice long tooth. Great structure on her :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey @topshelf trees I know you just got the beans but how are the other 2 doing both female?

2 Likes

Yezzir, I actually just took cuts of them the other day cuz they are way too huge, definitely both ladies though. Itā€™s funny they smell like cardamon right now, big time!

8 Likes

Hmmm cuts you say :thinking:. Lol I have more things going right now Iā€™m actually rooting for quite a few males :rofl::disappointed_relieved:. Will have a ton of seed making sites or be an outdoor monster like @thceed style

4 Likes

I got my pack anxiously awaiting to be popped.

4 Likes

Finished up. Super sticky. -almost like a garlic honey-suckle sweetness atm. -Responded well to FIM. Chunky buds underneath those sugary-leaves.

24 Likes

Looks dank brotha, Happy Harvest @Longtooth :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Beautifulā€¦is all I can say @Longtooth

And WOWā€¦your hard work and passion show through your fantastic job on those flowers

2 Likes

Cannot wait to pop mine and make some f2ā€™s

4 Likes

Whatever happened with this run? I was really looking forward to seeing it happen.

11 Likes

Ditto. Anybody willing to do a seed run. Id gladly chip inā€¦.again.

8 Likes

@douggyfresh420 got one done lol.

4 Likes

Id be more than willing to throw in my pack if someone has the space to do one. Ive been bombarded with all these killer clones to play with. I probably wont have time or space to get to my pack for a while.

9 Likes

I wish I had the right equipment cause I wouldā€™ve done it myself instead put out open invite. Iā€™d have to pull all projects to pull this off and I donā€™t have the head stash to miss anything or Iā€™m out.

5 Likes

How did she end up smoking for you brother?

1 Like

Do a ridiculous flower run, while thays going on, run the repro in veg, no training, not topping just growing, and then as soon as you can get them into flower. Thats how I pulled it off with 1 flower tent.

4 Likes