Jenny Kush - rare dankness

lol I’ve tried that but always end up killing a few or stunting really bad so I don’t get the yield I was hoping for lol. I have a female Jenny kush just took a few clones if one roots I’d be willing to ship a few slips to someone if they can get to it quicker or he’ll if they even have seeds they will have a female(s) ready to go!

8 Likes

Very very nicely.

1 Like

I have a pack of Rare Dankness’ Jenny Kush here that I hope to pop by years end. I really love the smoke ;-)~

rare_dankness_jenny_kush

24 Likes

Out of likes but I love it!!!

1 Like

There was a guy here that………….nevermind.

8 Likes

Dude that is a fire ass strain! One of my favs all time raredankness really nailed those genetics.

4 Likes

I have sadly only had a chance to try Big Canna/Lume’s Jenny Kush flower.

I really liked it, but flower there could use a bit more flavor/smell or better terpene %. Who knows, maybe that is a remediation problem. I am never sure what to think of the #s they put on their packaging either. I sure would like to give her a go personally to see what I can get her to produce.

6 Likes

You can try to increase the water content of the bud a little. I find it will increase/ restore some of the nose

2 Likes

I may give that a try next time. I could throw a 2-way Boveda pack in there.

2 Likes

Smoking Jenny kush live resin lol… what a coinkidink… lol

9 Likes

Do it man… I think it’s a decent strain no matter where it was made… mine is dispo oil and it’s 1 of the best they offer in my opinion

4 Likes

This April we stopped into Lume and they had 8ths of some of their strains in a version they are calling “Blackout”. Supposedly a limited release, hand trimmed version of their flower glass cured in total darkness. Essentially flower honestly cured for a short period of time I assumed, as this bag was harvested only 10 weeks earlier on February 5th. I was definitely unimpressed and question much, especially their hand trimming given that stick LoL The Jenny Kush in general never seems to disappoint though.

4 Likes

Jenny Kush is definitely Lume’s Belle of the Ball no doubt. She has always been their top seller accounting for 12.3% of sales for the largest Single State Operator in the nation in 2022 through their (38) stores.

It is also notable that their #2 seller accounting for 9.8% of their sales that same year is actually a sister/phenotype of Jenny Kush they call “Blueberry Crumble”.

I originally doubted their stated lineage, as there is a strain with that same name in Illinois that is a Blueberry x OG Kush cross. I have confirmed that Lume’s is actually a sister/phenotype of Jenny Kush though.

“Both our Jenny Kush and Blueberry Crumble derive from Amnesia Haze x Rare Darkness genetics. However, they are two different phenotypes of the same strains causing one to be more indica leaning as well as develop different terpenes, therefore different effects. Jenny Kush has a terpene profile consisting of Limonene and Myrcene creating a sativa dominant high, whereas Blueberry Crumble has a terpene profile consisting of Humulene, Caryophyllene and slight amount of Terpinolene. This would result in a more indica leaning high.”

6 Likes

I see that the originator of this thread @TopShelfTrees1 has been booted for “dishonest behavior and scamming others for items of value.” You can read more here: BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Probably best we know, but what does it say about this Jenny Kush project? Is there anyone else willing and able to take this ball and run with it?

3 Likes

Well that’s pretty disappointing, I hope someone can pick up the reigns.

1 Like

I am. I’ll throw in my hat

Jenny Kush should be a household name like Jack Herer. Women need to be well represented in cannabis and the only way to get that done is to represent yourself and other women.

23 Likes

Bred in Memorial to a young female/mother Cannabis Warrior Jenny Monso (aka Jenny Kush) that we lost far too soon due to a drunk driver, the success of these genetics seem blessed or karmic if you will.

JK R.I.P. Jenny

A good local Denver, Colorado article that tells a bit of her life and character before her tragic and untimely death: The life and tragic death of cannabis advocate Jenny Kush | News | Denver | Denver Westword | The Leading Independent News Source in Denver, Colorado

19 Likes

I will at some point. Kinda backed up on the project train at the moment, but this strain seems to be worth the trip. Will keep an eye out here and start a log when it’s more than an idea.

7 Likes

Oh thank Dolly. Good to hear.

Because someone other than me needs to do it :joy:

Let me know how I can help you. Id even be interested in asking the coop if they could distribute. I know you do a lot of beans!

7 Likes

The whole reason I donated my seeds to start this was because they were retiring Jenny kush. My seeds got grown out then idk so we did a group buy and tst still has the seeds. So need to get original seeds again to do a run. Very disappointing to say the least. On another note @JohnnyPotseed has gen 0 Jenny kush clones so maybe some fem seeds.

17 Likes