Jenny Kush - rare dankness

@420noob do you have any grow or info links to @JohnnyPotseed 's gen 0 Jenny Kush clones?

3 Likes

@420noob sorry brother, but I have GEN1 clone of Jenny Kush going., not GEN 0
@TheMan13 I donā€™t sell cuttings during the hot times of the year, only when temps fall to where they arenā€™t going to arrive in the mail as a cooked mush. Youā€™re welcome to hit me up mid-fall to mid-spring.

14 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Thanks brother. Have you posted any of your Jenny Kush grows/pics here or at ICMag?

4 Likes

I donā€™t go on other sites, only here on OG. lol There are some pics posted on my Circus thread, but none of the single plant, only group shots of her and others together.

11 Likes

I gave a pack to someone on here to continue this I believe and it will continue! Also, I have some @JohnnyPotseed snips that are doing really well and would definitely recommend his Jenny Kush Snips when the weather cools down to send out again, great guys the has continued to impress me with his stuff!!

13 Likes

@ndnchild got a clone from him check his grow log I canā€™t remember off hand.
Sorry @JohnnyPotseed didnā€™t mean to give out bad info man.

5 Likes

Id love anything even remotely close to the cut the Lume holds. Stuff is soooooooooooo dank!!!

4 Likes

This GEN1 Jenny Kush is the original genetics, bought from thecloneconservatory.com
They obtained the original genetics from Rare Dankness and grew out GEN 0 mother in their petri dishes, selling GEN1 clones from that. lol I sell em cheaper though.

15 Likes

Oooohhhhh saaawwweeeetttttt.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s Jenny! Donā€™t zoom, in the aphids are embarrassing. :man_facepalming:t3: I guess sheā€™s the shorty in the tent and catches everything that runs down hill. :man_shrugging:t3:
This did light a fire under me to give her a bath just now to wash some buggars off and she is a stinky girl! :joy: it reeks of deep pine and skunk spray in here right now! :grin:

16 Likes

I am inspired to see that a good amount of interest still exists in making this project happen, especially after such a disappointing bump in the road (aka @TopShelfTrees1 ).

It motivates me personally to get back at it and prioritize the completion of my flower room rebuild. IMHO There is no better therapy than plant therapy and being without it for over a year now has truly took a mental and physical toll. No less a financial hit as purchasing meds in recent months has been both a new and eye opening experience.

Interested in joining in? Rare Dankness has restocked Jenny Kush at both Attitude and North Atlantic in recent months.

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/jenny-kush/

17 Likes

@douggyfresh420 Have you tried Lumeā€™s other Jenny Kush cut/pheno they sell under the strain name ā€œBlueberry Crumbleā€?

I assume this speaks to a pretty good pheno throw or genetic variety we will likely experience here as the project progresses.

4 Likes

Sounds like a winner.

3 Likes

Iā€™m out of Likes @JohnnyPotseed You ARE the Man !

6 Likes

I talked to rep at nasc last week and said she has been officially retired. Maybe that is what the (R) means but still selling?:thinking:. Thatā€™s weird.

4 Likes

When I chatted with Rare Dankness/Pam back in May they were still able to restock and had just done so with Attitude USA. We did not speak of their stock specifics or retirement though. They still list her as a current regular seed offering on their website. Jenny Kush - Rare Dankness

They have a section for their retired strains as well, but Jenny Kush has yet to make it there. Retired Strains - Rare Dankness

4 Likes

That was supposed to be ( R ) lol. Maybe thatā€™s what that stands for retired or maybe regs?

2 Likes

North Atlantic puts R for regs

2 Likes

Yes, i didnt care for it as much as the jenny

2 Likes

Ill be in touch once the weather cools off

3 Likes