Jet Fuel Gelato

Hey Everyone,

I’ve recently been looking for Jet Fuel Gelato seeds. The only ones I’ve been able to find so far are from Compound Genetics, and I haven’t been able to find a source for them. I have emailed them and am hoping for a response. I saw that there was a post last year about this same strain but it is now locked and I was hoping maybe someone else might find this!

If anyone has information that would be awesome. I’ve other sources like Seedfinder.eu but theres just general info on there.

7 Likes

I guess I’m screwing your post up but I’ve been running a Face Fuel OG x Gelato. Lemmie see if I can pull some pics up. It’s dank musty and my Mom hoardes it all. Lol. I don’t get to finish a jar. Compound you say? Someone stopped in a while back be ause they thought I was running Jet Fuel.
Race Fuel x Gelato

11 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Spyers !

If you get a chance head over to the Introduce yourself post below.

You are going to find that the OG has ton of info for your needs.
If you use the magnafying glass on the top right hand side of your screen you can run a quick search to see if anyone has the Jet Fuel Gelato.:arrow_down:

Typically, new members hang around and for socialize a bit.
Get to know the OG community and all.
After you have been around and contributed to the community a bit you will see the OG :green_heart: my friend.

Glad you have joined us here at the OG :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Hey! I’ve been doing some breeding work with the Horchata Compund cut which is Jet Fuel Gelato x mochi gelatti. It has the craziest unique terps. I crossed it to white Truffle, Burnout Chem, emergenc, cereal milk, Kush mints 11. Also s1ed it.

7 Likes

Beautiful plant! Yeah, Compound Genetics is the only one I’ve been able to find. A company in Canada, Pure Sunfarms, sells Jet Fuel Gelato and it’s my favorite hybrid, I just wish it was from a better Grower. Face Fuel OG X Gelato sounds amazing too though!

2 Likes

That crossed with Kush Mints #11 would be an amazing cross! I’d love to keep up with how that’s going. Is there a way to follow your grows?

2 Likes

Hello, yes I had searched for posts related to Jet Fuel Gelato, but none that pertained to exactly what I was looking for. I did find 1 but as I stated in my post it was locked and this was in hopes to create more interest.

1 Like

Here you go bro! I would love to get you some of these horchata crosses!

1 Like

Loompa sells clones of it last I checked

2 Likes

If you’re in canada @Justblazin has Marshmallow og which is half JFG

2 Likes

Those are trees man! That’s amazing, did you record your breeding process? I would love to learn anything possible!

1 Like

I’ll check out both your recommendations, thanks!

1 Like

I wish I would have done more but I’ve got some other content on Instagram if you want to check it out…Poca.OGjuice

1 Like

Tossed you a follow!

1 Like

Sorry I got back so late to you. I’ll keep you updated for sure. I’m on the end of a photo run that’s got Whiteflies. They’re separated from my autos but unforythe plant is in great shape but they’re on it.

This current run is literally a week away from being done. Couple in house strains, Banner and the Gelato/RF cross. I have everything to start painting caulking and soil inside to start and maintain a super clean space. I use to have crazy runs until I allowed my aunt to garden and bring Spider mites and WF in.

When I pull this plant out of the HPS light and I der some white light I’ll get you a really good shot. This plant is a keeper in my tent because it’s done in about 60 and has almost no stretch in flower. I’m gonna see if I can work it to keep those traits. That being said with all this fire around here it’s gotta be good. Musty pungent Gelato goodness.:yum:. I’ll be in touch…

Compound has some awesome stuff. I’ve been banned from buying seed for about 5 years. I’m in seedaholic anonymous. Clean for a week. Lol. :rofl::+1:

3 Likes