Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Good idea! I try to ease off with tweezers. I broke one even doing that.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Great ideas! I’ll for sure be trying both in the future! I never do mind an opportunity to learn something better or a different way of doing things! :100:

6 Likes

All set up in their temporary house and forever pots, i feel kind of uncomfortable planting a seed in a 5 gallon pot but it seems to be the auto thing to do, lol. I hope to see some sprouts in the next day or two

22 Likes

We have liftoff! 5 Bruce Banner are just peeking out as well as 3 Strawberry Cheese :strawberry: :cheese: yummmm :yum: I’m away from the farm for the next 4 days or so, Ma will be making sure my autos, and clones don’t dry out (everything else is on auto water)

Also, all 5 of my God Bud seeds have popped and are noticeably bigger than the autos. :heart_eyes:

I have a 4x8 tent that just got set up and is waiting for some beans I recently won at an auction, and a LED light has just been delivered today, so I might just put my autos in there for a couple of weeks for better environment control while they are young. I haven’t decided yet… I think time constraints will be the determining factor :thinking::grin:

18 Likes

What led light did you buy? I

4 Likes

The Aglex 1000

For my 2x4 clone tent

Then my 600wmh is going in my new 4x8 tent

4 Likes

How many watts?

3 Likes

100 watts I believe

2 Likes

Looked it up 90 watts. It will be “adequate” for your clone tent. But definitely not the 4x8 lol.

3 Likes

No, it’s not for my 4x8, that would be stupid… but for my clone tent, it’s perfect. I have a 600w 8 bulb t5 in there now and it just gets way too hot, this led should run much cooler. Then my 600w t5 and 600w digital ballast light can go in my 4x8 to give it 4x8 coverage with a total of 1200 watts. I have both MH and HPS kicking around for the digital ballast. I’m running 2 1000w and 4 600w digital ballasts right now and want to eventually, one tent/room at a time, swap over to LED

5 Likes

I just use a T5 2 bulb for my clones. They seem to work great and not to hot at all. Until the clones hit the bulbs themselves
:green_heart: :seedling:.

5 Likes

My God bud seedlings that I started at the same time as my autos, and 2 Cheese that have no right being that big already, lol…

Unfortunately, after some investigative probing, I think only 8 of the 12 autos will grow. 2 I was pretty sure we’re done when I clumsily snapped the tap root and I’m pretty sure the other 2 just floated away when my helper watered them in my absence :grimacing: (I won’t tell them though as I really do appreciate the help while 8m on shift work and off “galavanting around” as it was so eloquently put the other day.)

Now that I have 4 prepped but empty pots, I am toying with the idea of finding some autos to fill them.

12 Likes

I got the mars hydro ts3000, haven’t done a full run with it yet. Replaced a 600hps in my 4x4. Seems pretty damn good.

6 Likes

I like the sounds of that one, just doing some reading. Not a terrible price. I may try one in my 4x4 tent before I buy enough for my larger space. See how I like it.

3 Likes

Yea, the t5 x 8bulb fixture I have now, doubles as a pretty decent early veg light too when I dont have enough room in my veg tent and the little guys have to stay in the 2x4 a bit longer. I get very little stretch with that light. It also has a function to just run 4 lights instead of all 8.

3 Likes

Nice green grass ours is still brown and dead looking here.

3 Likes

How many days did it take for those two to get that big? Since the time they popped the surface? They are HUGE compared to the other ones! Being new to growing I’ve been trying to figure out what an average growth pattern is of cannabis.

3 Likes

Those 2 Cheese plants are about 2 weeks old

2 Likes

I had that happened to me I got to learn to give those seeds lots LITFA when germing.

4 Likes

Hey @Dalorean he is growing autos. I don’t think that’s what your growing. Different strains grow at different rates, some are known to be slow in veg (eg. MAC ). F1s are known for hybrid figure. Medium, light and environment come into play. I guess I’m saying good luck trying to figure out an average growth pattern. :smiley:

5 Likes