Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Sativa = Fast
Indica = Slow

Lol

5 Likes

I had a dream last night. I was growing a made up strain called Trimmed Guerrilla. Every bud grew perfectly shaped and trimmed on the plant. All I had to do was pull off a few fan/shade leaves and hang. Probably a result if both being stuck in trim jail amd not having enough tome for trimming this week :tired_face: good thing for friends and family. Lol.

Just think of the possibilities though!! No trimming!?

12 Likes

I mean if you find that cultivar definitely F2 it! :joy:

5 Likes

More like a nightmare once it can’t be true to reality!!! lol! Sorry to break to you!! :hugs: :pray:
It did make me imagine such a beautiful “ready made” beauty!! :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here are 5 or 6 freshly trimmed Bubba Kush IBL buds I took the main colas last week and left these mid/lowers to mature and boy did they ever! They put on weight trichomes and coloured up very well!

28 Likes

Man those look nice, you getting the typical earthy coffee smells off that that folks talk about with bubba??

2 Likes

100% earthy, coffee, dark, like licorice but not so sweet, dirt, Dank smells. Insanely sticky and a dream to grow and trim. Just topped twice during the grow and no training necessary. Super strong branches had no problems holding the giant colas

13 Likes

I’ve heard people say that bubba is like bulletproof. Easy to grow, easy to trim, pretty resistant, and supposed to be a beautifully relaxing high. You got me all charged up to pop some seeds man!

2 Likes

Wow, beautiful! Reminds me of the jokers suits :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The few buds I dried over 4 days for an early tester got me right sit down ripped. Smooth to smoke too and it’s not even cured yet

5 Likes

You say you need s taste tester or your testing them? Lol

great little hitter. Cheap also.

2 Likes

That’s the dream! I’m so stoked to hear how good it is. I feel like I say this every week, but I wish like hell I had more space! The bubba that I’ve got has to get in line behind a couple other projects, it pains me to not have hundreds of plants going at once!

1 Like

I know the feeling, im always wanting more space, even though I barely have time for what I have on the go. I don’t run many fems, but I will be selfing this line of Bubba to keep the pheno around as I’ll grow it again for sure, I also bred a clone of it to my prized cheese male

2 Likes

I push for more space. I got to slow down. I don’t need it. I need to get better equipment. I got stuff I don’t use now. 5x5 is what I need. I think it would be better.

3 Likes

Yea I mean I struggle to stay up with what I’ve got right now, but I just wanna be able to see more varieties faster is what it comes down to. Patience is a virtue I suppose though

1 Like

My Molokai Frost here has a ton of dense medium-sized, strongly lemon scented buds. @Weedstruck and I have been playing with these for 4 or 5 grows over the last year, and just love it.

I have 3 strains left to crop out of my flower room.

God’s Master Kush 7-8 week strain
OG Kush 8-9 weeks
Molokai Frost 9-10 weeks

They are all at 11 weeks now, with only the Molokai Frost almost ready to take down. The OG Kush and God’s Master Kush are nowhere near ready, and my Bubba kush wasn’t ready until week 9.5 - 10, and it is a 7-8 weeks strain. I’m not sure why they are going so much longer, but hey, they’re still putting on weight, and I’ve got the space (just barely), so… Let it ride. I just wish they would finish up.

Aside from the Molokai, I chose kushes for their relatively short flower time to give my next grow sativas plenty of time to flower. It’s throwing off my timing a bit, lol

14 Likes

Also, I did a thing. I DO make my own cannagars, but by sticking small nugs dipped in oil to a skewer method. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about @CADMAN and his cannagars, so much easier and way less tome consuming.

It’s on its way via mail as we speak!! I could t decide which size, so I ordered all 3, lol. Fuck I spend a lot of money when on graveyard shift.

15 Likes

Lmfao. AMAZING :clap:

I’m patiently waiting got my New Canngar press

And an very awesome OG’ER also 3D printed me a few custom ones to try out…

7 Likes

I looked at that! High roller bud!! Not sure what size or two im gonna like best, so this will help me get an idea

2 Likes

I have the personal size from Purple Rose, it’s great…

2 Likes