Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

3 Likes

This is what comes in your kit.

So yes its everything you would need, besides the Cannabis.

Pay attention to the length of your mold.
I choose the Personal size because it’s 3.5" Long, like a Cigarellio.

The one your lookin at is;
Dimensions: 0.5 inch diameter x 2.75 inches long
@chronix just so your not surprised when you get it.

4 Likes

Damit. You got any dairy factorys on the island?
I’m a licensed Milk & Cream Grader :yum: so I could move to a warmer place with a new job lol

5 Likes

Tons of them, island farms is probably the biggest. They’re the #1 milk supplier fir the island

4 Likes

The OG kush, God’s Master Kush, and Molokai Frost aren’t quite ready yet. I’m getting a few amber trichs on the top colas of the molokai. I may chop the tops on Saturday or Friday after work and let the lowers mature for another week. Next tour off it’s chop chop time for the rest of the room.

IPC_2022-01-26.12.33.16.8830 IPC_2022-01-26.12.33.25.3730 IPC_2022-02-16.13.50.59.3850 IPC_2022-02-16.13.51.17.7220 IPC_2022-02-16.13.51.47.8149 IPC_2022-02-16.13.52.00.3990 IPC_2022-02-16.13.52.36.3330

18 Likes

man, great trich shots!

2 Likes

Found more than a few nanners, so this og kush is coming down, im throwing out all her clones. The other og kush plant is bigger with bigger buds and a taller structure and no nanners. I’ll keep her clones.

Giant fucking buds on this girl. This plant is stickier than anything I’ve grown.

20 Likes

uhhhhh you got some girth there brother! Damn

4 Likes

I wish that’s what she said :rofl:

4 Likes

1 OG kush down, I’ll leave the other up for another 4 or 5 days! If I have enough time today I’ll take a couple molokai tops down, if not I’ll wait until Saturday

23 Likes

Very nice buds :star_struck:
Good selection on the beer too. :beers:

4 Likes

Jesus man, those buds are pretty chunky for sure, hope it’s nice smoke. Might be some surprise S1s in the mix with those banners going off

2 Likes

I hope I dont get any seeds in them, ive got clones of the big OG Kush and my favorite Bubba kush out of the bunch that I’m selfing with colloidal silver, any in these buds would just be redundant and bugger up a good bud, lol. Most of the nanners seemed to sprout up in the last couple/few days and I’ve been pretty diligent on my inspections aside from skiing neglect

3 Likes

Errrmaggrrrrrrrddd!!! So excited, these came in yesterday!!! Already have the personal packed and curing!! :drooling_face:

10 Likes

What’s in the box’s ? How bout a picture of your creation . How long you planning on curing ?

3 Likes

Haha shit that was fassstttt…
Ps. Your like Me, take all your prizes & run to the bedroom to play with them hahaha

Pss. Use a tray under your boss equipment. Things will probably get messy.

2 Likes

Something that makes you smoke like a boss lol

2 Likes

Can’t hardly wait for mine to show up. Better get some big fan leaves pressed and ready

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lmfao I can already see the Dusty mess on the table & floor lol I love it.

1 Like