Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Yeah I wont stop growing no time soon lol.
I ain’t buying ever again

3 Likes

As well you shouldn’t stop lol I’ve grown all over the country, mostly in illegal states, for decades, and not gonna stop!
You make some damn good seeds cuz, spread the Ganja all over!

3 Likes

Thanks.
I finished something the other day I need to share out there.
I made sure to keep enough room for making seed lol.
She cant take all my space

3 Likes

@Nagel420 may need to play with the individual cell idea for my own seed pucks, in like it may rattle though sticker should take care of that.

6 Likes

No rattle cuz…

4 Likes

Nice.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning JP!
hope all is well my friend

3 Likes

As well as it gets cuz. But nothing I can do about things lol

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG. Those seed containers are friggin bad to the bone.

4 Likes

Good Morning JP :sunglasses: :man_farmer:

Good Morning OGers :herb: :eyeglasses: :hugs:

Let’s have an awesome weekend :sun_with_face: :herb: :hugs: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Morning y’all, breathe deep, smell the weekend? Let’s get it!

3 Likes

G’monin’ all y’all magic flower makers and pollen stick shakers!

4 Likes

Good morning you Worshippers of Weed, you Devotees of Dank.

I just slept the longest I have in a very long time. 9 1/2 hrs :open_mouth: I can’t remember what age “extra” sleep started having a similar effect to not enough sleep but what a cruel joke :confused:

7 Likes

I am jealous with the RAGE OF 1001x BURNING SUNN0)))'s!

2 Likes

Don’t be! It just means extra groggy and a dull headache!

1 Like

Hi folks! @JohnnyPotseed, @Slick1, @Nagel420, @bassman5420, @MoBilly, @Pigeonman and everyone else who enjoys @BigMike55’s company, what about we give him a big welcome… think will be able to join us again from tomorrow on… Would that be an idea? Thanks.

8 Likes

I sent him an email the day I saw he got banned and one today to let him know about @misterbee being ok and haven’t heard back. I’m hoping he joins us again but not sure he will

5 Likes

That would be great, I hope he comes back.

2 Likes

They’re photos. Exotic genetix - lip smackers. I think I’ll just take some clones then flower the moms. Are the clones always the same sex as the parent plant?

4 Likes