Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Wow wtf, BigMike got ban?! I had no clue…

4 Likes

Yep! Clones are just that: an exact copy of the plant they’re taken from

3 Likes

yeah cuz lol always the same as the plant taken from.

1 Like

Wow where have I been this whole time. Just saw this page part two, what’s going on in here. Must be good if there’s a part two!!!

2 Likes

You can start on part 1 cuz lol
It’s basically an ongoing grow log, with questions, answers, information, and general chat

3 Likes

Yes read acouple pages but I don’t think I I have the full time to read both! I was intrigued about some strains and wanted to know more about them. I interested in the g13, white rhino, pure skunk. Well they all are good but those are what caught my eye. Especially the g13 been wanting to find a good one for awhile but have not found what I’ve been looking for.

3 Likes

Well cuz I hope you find what you’re looking for in the G13 hunt. You’re always welcome to come hangout here with a toke and a joke though!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

mornin’ mr pot seed. you’re keeping it lively as always.

2 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed & all the OGers
Patiently waiting for the sun to come out & melt the 9 inches of snow here

2 Likes

Morning everybody, headed up to the mountain for a little bit then back home to sit in front a fire barrel and boil some maple syrup. Hope everyone is well this fine Sunday

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG, It just hit me that the clocks changed here. Spring ahead, overgrow the world.

2 Likes

Yup. I actually just checked my email to see what day it was and he responded this morning.

He finished with “Say yo to the guys. Hell I might even drop in.”

Good morning you Barons of Bud, you Cannabis Cosmonauts!

3 Likes

Well, shit!
Looks at what the cat dragged in!
It’s amazing the amount of bottom feeders that @JohnnyPotseed allows in here. LOL
I did miss coming in.
Honestly, I have studied this for two weeks. I still feel as though I did nothing wrong. But I did learn (re-learn) something. Stay in your own lane. Don’t go where you know good and well you are not welcome there.
I have decided to hang out again, for awhile, but very sparingly. More to just check up with my friends and see how they are doing. My spirit in this game has been crushed.

Has anyone missed me?

18 Likes

Well that was quick :laughing:

4 Likes

@BigMike55 happy to see you in here. Wasn’t sure if you would come back, but I for one am glad you did.

6 Likes

You know I had to come in here and screw around with you,

You act like it’s a surprise.

5 Likes

I’d have it no other way you old bastid. Did you finally google what a bukkake was in your absence?

2 Likes

Yes I did.
It was fairly nasty. I actually saw a video of it. Almost could not believe what I was seeing. I had to keep rewinding and watching again. Just to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing.

5 Likes

I wonder how come I didn’t get a bright red pip to go along with my line of green ones. It would be like a badge of honor. Haha

5 Likes