Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Did you watch Bukkake Holocaust? That’s the one @Nagel420 worked on. Not sure what a “fluffer” is but he said he had a blast.

1 Like

Oh, …
And, Good morning, all you Bong-Rippin’ Bastages.

1 Like

Tip number 666…
Never use the words, Bukkake and Blast in the same sentence. It could get Slick.

2 Likes

Actually sounds more sticky than slick :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

hey there cuz lol glad to see ya back!

3 Likes

I need to get some fresh pics of my remaining plants to post. I have 3 examples of Frankenstein X DBHP. And one Frankenstein X GSC. My bedroom tent got an accidental partial pollination, so it will not be Sinsemilla. My other tent still has two pristine Frankie X DBHP. And they look fucking gorgeous. 2 weeks into flower. I have been neglecting the bedroom tent quite a bit because of the accidental pollenation. But the flowers are looking nice.

4 Likes

Thank you, Sensei. It’s been awhile, huh?

2 Likes

indeed cuz too long

2 Likes

When my lights come on this morning, I will get a few pics to put on your other thread, if you don’t mind. You will like what you see.

2 Likes

I’m always interested in folks [posting pics of my crosses there cuz please feel free

2 Likes

Good morning all!
Hey @BigMike55 ! Nice to see you back! I’ve missed your humor and sarcasm! You always had my back… thank you! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Hiya Bobbi. Long time, no see.
Glad to be checking in. I missed you.

2 Likes

Get a room :crazy_face:.

Welcome back gorilla mike! …for now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hmm.
“For Now”
Do you know something I don’t know?

1 Like

See???
Now this shit has me frickin’ paranoid. Dammit!

3 Likes

Sorry for using your thread. did not mean to hijack, Just don’t have anywhere to post.

3 Likes

You know this thread is also a chat lol

unofficial circus chat room lol

2 Likes

Thanks man. They have not reopened my thread yet. and dont know if they will.
May have to start a new thread… or not.

2 Likes

No no nothing ment like that brother ! You said you were not gonna be on here so often so I just said for now !
You are a true character on here missed you bothering slick haha

3 Likes

From one bad boy to another……
Welcome back @BigMike55

3 Likes