Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

2 Likes

@BigMike55 welcome back man! We missed you

2 Likes

Appreciate all the well wishes folks. Makes me feel like I’m welcome in at least a few threads.

8 Likes

Not sure what all happened, but you are indeed welcome in many places around here and we are very glad to have ya back bud! :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Good to see ya back Mike!

3 Likes

Thanks @chronix I will be lurking around from time to time. May even hand out a bean or two once in a while. I knew if I needed an ear you would supply one.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Morning brother! How’s it going? Wakin baking for me!.. how’s the biz going?

2 Likes

It’s going ok cuz thnx for asking.
I finally got to bed a bit after midnight and up by 2:30-2:45…so that part isn’t good lol

2 Likes

I’m in the same sitch, went to bed around 1130, it’s 230 now,… I don’t sleep much. :expressionless: hey no problem, it’s great to see good users I’ve dealt with, grow into sponsor like you have. Props my friend.

2 Likes

Well, it was kinda natural progression cuz
I got out of the commercial growing, too much on me and the wife anymore. I had thousands of seeds of strains and crosses. I gave away around 5000 and still had thousands lol…held the Christmas sale & sold over 5000…still had thousands… soooo lol here I be
I can handle this right here from my chair/computer!

It helps with the medical bills and keeps me from going stir crazy

8 Likes

Right on man. Very cool to see. Wish you the best bud!

2 Likes

Hey, you holding any clone only strains you have available? I’m in :us:

1 Like

go to DM cuz

1 Like

Morning you Weed Warriors, you Heroes of Herb!

3 Likes

morning yall. anyone else dragging ass this monday? not sure if daylight savings time or just tired from splitting wood and tending to the fire all day yesterday.

5 Likes

Oh yeah. Actually going to be warm(ish) today too so it’s a little bit of a bummer to be dragging though it.

2 Likes

Sounds like both. The time change for me. My animals don’t know how to read a clock.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I think you’re right @G-paS its probably just an accumulation of things. Went snowboarding in the morning and then spent all day tending to the sap boil. On its face it seems like it’d be an easy day just chilling around watching sap boil but it’s actually a lot of work: splitting wood, tending to the fire, etc. etc. fun day in general but it makes for a sore back on a Monday morning. Oh yea the kid wears you out too I guess :joy:

5 Likes

Morning everyone! I really detest this enforced time-travel. :sleepy:

7 Likes