Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Morning you Chieftains of Chiba!

4 Likes

Morning everyone, morning JP

4 Likes

Mornin’ my friends.
It’s a glorious day. Sun is shining. The air is going to be warm, in the 70’s today. I have a jar full of top shelf reefer. Life is good.

6 Likes

I know you’re right better to be 6 ft over than 6 ft under

3 Likes

small update… dropped 4 more strains today
Gelato, GG#4, Blue Dream, Black and Blue Jack, all auto Fem.
The 3 boys I found in the Sour60 are the only ones culled. The other 4 are showing pistils, not pods I’ll be hitting hem again in a couple days, with the BBP. Then the 4 in bottom left & middle left will get started on the BBP in another week since they’re a week behind

I only needed a couple handfulls of WC in one side of the tray, since not so many seeds dropping any more lol

15 Likes

WOW lol there must be a lot of OGers on this morning! The server is so loaded it only took an hour to finally manage to get logged in…

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning Johnny! And good morning to the rest of you fine folks. Thank god it’s Saturday amiright??

4 Likes

lol retired cuz, so just another day on the farm for me

3 Likes

I want your retirement Johnny! Live it up brother

1 Like

‘retirement’ should come with a disclaimer lol it ain’t all it’s cracked up to be! I thought it would be grand and ran towards it… now, I’m running from it! lol

4 Likes

Ah man, don’t tell me that, I’m looking forward to taking my foot off the gas and just coasting when the time comes

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG happy Saturday, im not quite retired yet but I’m close. Only 1460 more days give or take. Im off this week and this is what I wake up to.

happy spring :laughing:

8 Likes

That doesn’t look very springlike lol

5 Likes

Looks like a broken spring to me @Greenfingers :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like a place I DON’T wanna be!

1 Like

Scenes like that are always pretty… from a far distance

6 Likes

I do love the snow but this time of year when everything turns to mud and it’s switching back and forth between 60s and 30s I’m pretty over it, ready for spring. Start thinking about going fishing yaknow

5 Likes

Morning you Crusaders of Chronic!

7 Likes

Morning, Nurturers of Nugs.
Have a beautiful day.

6 Likes

YOU LOG OUT?! :open_mouth:

G’morning all!

5 Likes