Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

This really does sum it all up

5 Likes

I heard of a guy who used to kick over his plants rather abusively… late in flower. Something about scaring them to increase thc

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, nothing like a little learning about pest control on a Friday morning. Thanks for your informative posts Johnny.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny!!
Good morning everyone!!
Good morning OG!
:earth_asia: :earth_americas: :earth_africa:

7 Likes

Morning all, happy friday

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Sorry cuz, but that makes zero sense! Nothing ‘funny’ there… more like stupidity

2 Likes

What techniques do you employ to scare your plants into THC production?

You can tell us, Johnny. We will keep your secret.

5 Likes

Really?! I don’t play the dumb shit with growing my plants cuz… nothing to tell
The plants give me what they do out of love
What @Stankonia has said about ‘scaring the plants for higherTHC’ is not even worth considering, I’d call it even less than ‘urban legend’ falling into that category of things
‘I heard about…’ like alligator in the sewers of NY, or Chupacabra… ‘a friend of a friend that know someone that told him…’

Complete BS in other words

4 Likes

At the first signs of wilt tell my plants sternly “Don’t make me post pictures on OG…”, and they reluctantly stand up straight again. Even seen them sprout an extra set of leaves, right on the spot.

Absolutely not, lol.

For the record Chupacabra are very real and very dangerous. I’m just glad I live far enough north that I can leave my windows open without having to fear for my life.

4 Likes

TFF ok cuz, whatever :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

I was just amazed at the ‘cherry picking’ & isolating of those 3 words out of what I said and the course change it created. Totally ‘missing the boat’ on intent!

I’m hoping that he was just being humorous! lol

3 Likes

It is morning again.

5 Likes

I water them naked.

:grin: :+1:

GOOD MORNING!

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

My wife goes into our vegetable garden naked at the stroke of midnight. She swears the cucumbers grow six inches over nite.

9 Likes

I thought I heard it all, I see I have not…LOL

2 Likes

I think someone is sneaking naked into the garden with a can of green spray paint, before she gets there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

All the seedlings got their 2nd dose of BBP this morning. They don’t mind a bit lol they’re are looking to be coming along nicely. I’ve got 7 of this next batch hanging to dry, and don’t think I’ll bother the rest for another week.

9 Likes

That “scaring your plants to grow” doesn’t work. I shaved last year, my plants didn’t seem to notice. If a clear look at my ugly kisser didn’t scare them into outgrowing my greenroom, it’s not a fact.
:slight_smile:

9 Likes