Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Hey @CanuckistanPete! Pardon me, hibernating a bit! But I’m back! Good evening everyone!!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Goodmorning JP

May your hoots be smooth and coffee strong

6 Likes

Good Morning…Monday already?!? Grrrrroooooaaaan!

7 Likes

Good mornin’ everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Beautiful day today, Mother Nature watered my garden and washed everything off, sunshine today.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Morning Johnny & all ye fellow keepers of things green… until there’s a pheno expression with the right environmental factors in play! :smiley:

It’s gonna be 20c and yesterday brought us some much needed stomata cleaning for all the outdoor plants so I’m clicking my heels in the air and hoping not to fall when I hit the ground again lol.

6 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!
And good morning @CanuckistanPete! Ass’s out of bed now! Later will go see my babies! Miss them! Went heavy on a bit of LITFA lately! (48 hours :scream: :astonished: :face_with_monocle: :ghost: maybe 36… 72!) (Meanwhile fearing clones had been dragged to the mud from heavy rains, even though they’re indoors! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Leaves might have been all burning from a scalding sun, despite the ridiculous under lighting my dear ones still go through…! Indoors again…! Well, exhausting has been a real concern! Now on the more serious note!! ) Oh Gosh, JP don’t laugh at the old newbie, ok!? :flushed: :cowboy_hat_face: Just picture an intense type of perso…! Don’t mind this pestering, slightly younger brother of yours from South America! :hugs:
Have a great week everyone!! Stay safe, high, healthy, and if life grants you, wealthy too!! :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :footprints: :leaves: :seedling: :sunglasses: :hugs:

7 Likes

On my way out the door in a few. Another trip to the hospital for me with another round with Doctors. ugh

5 Likes

All the best to you!!! :pray:
Keep steady bud!! :v:

6 Likes

I ain’t liking that. But may the Ganja God’s hold you in their fanleaf wings and keep you safe at the hospital.
Hang in there my friend. I’ll be waiting for a good report.

7 Likes

(shakes fist at whatever is ailing you while yelling)

“Leave Johnny be!!!”

All the best bud to you, the missus and the whole fam.

:fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

I truly appreciate the well wishes from all of yas!

7 Likes

Mornin’ funky mofos of OG!

Good luck with the docs JP, hope they can do something for you.

Looking like a half day here in Jersey cause the rain is coming at some point. Just going to get as much as I can done before then and then have a little forced R&R. Bummer not to be able to just knock out my day and have to make some up tomorrow but I don’t hate the idea of a short day today either!

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
Positive vibes and well wishes for your doctor appointment.

5 Likes

Good luck JP…hope it goes well!

4 Likes

I hope your doing okay Johnny. :v:

3 Likes

not too good cuz be outta here hopefully in 2-3 days

6 Likes

Wait a sec. What happened?

2 Likes

Hope nothing serious. Get well. Get home.

3 Likes