Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Get well soon.

4 Likes

I hope you feel better soon, and get to go home to the comfort of your own home as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Man I forgot to check in this morning, Johnny I’m sorry to hear your not well man, keeping you in my mind man, hope to see you better soon

5 Likes

we love you cuz. sending positive vibes your way.

7 Likes

Here’s Johnny!

Hope you are back home and healthy sooner than later.

9 Likes

Morning OG…get well Johnny!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, get well and ditch that place. Good morning OG’s.

9 Likes

Morning Johnny and all the rest of the circus fans

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Good morning everyone!!

8 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed
Sure hope you’re doing a lot better today.

Mornin’ OGers. Have a wonderful day.

7 Likes

Morning OG! Morning and hope things are improving for you JP.

6 Likes

Murnin’ emerybody!

JP I are hoping you iz okay!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

Hope your feeling better and home soon.

4 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better today cuz! We are sending you our strength :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hello to all my friends!
It’s a beautiful day in the Ozarks. Hope you’re all doing well.
Thinking about you Johnny. Get back on your feet quick bro. You gotta be strong so we can meet at the gathering.
:tada:

7 Likes

Just a note from the hospital bed, lol

Morphine to the gills.

Just to update, I had an Abdominal Aortic Blood blockage, to both legs. They were swollen up like balloons. The Doc saved me from losing one or both feet/legs. Necrosis had set in with infection. They’ve got that taken care of now and are talking about letting me go home tomorrow.
They’ll do an Out-patient procedure to put in however many stints is needed in both legs, there are multiple blockages.

21 Likes

Get well soon Johnny. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

:open_mouth:

I’m so happy you are getting the care you need @JohnnyPotseed.

8 Likes

They’ve got me on 10-12 meds I think… hard to keep track. Coming in every hour to poke a needle in me, a nebulyzer with 2 meds, shooting into IV, Draw blood, etc

7 Likes

Your beard is looking sharp as ever! I hope you’re feeling better after that mophine. :pray:

7 Likes