Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Morning! Today is a chain-smoking the pain away day as yesterdays inventory done in 1 day on muscle relaxants has had consequences :disappointed:

Hope y’all are doing grande!

4 Likes

Hope you can stay just ahead of it with consumption.

Thats cause we have more creative people, we need an entire “pool”, a “tank” isn’t big enough for all these ideas. :wink:

Oh, and g’morning my friends!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG Family…

1 Like

GAH! Just reading that turned my stomach, but I get what you mean, crazy what you can get used to. Knee stuff grosses me out but I know I’m headed for trouble in that dept too since I’m still snowboarding, hucking myself off of cliffs and whatnot. Time will come I’ll have to chill on that stuff and just cruise around, hopefully won’t have to put down the board all together, but fuck it, we ain’t here for a long time, just here for a good time right?

2 Likes

Hey at least you’ll earn yours! I was at work one day doing landscaping and using a Stander which is a mower with a platform that you stand on so you don’t have to walk behind it. There was a decent size stick on the lawn so I stopped the blades and got off the machine with a very slight pivot to grab the branch (like a pivot you could do a million times a day and not even think about). I wear earbuds under hearing protection earmuffs and I heard the pop in my knee over the mower running full idle, my music, and my earmuffs. A surgery a month or two later made it worse.

I got hit by a truck on my bike when I was like 13 and broke my Tibia. Then proceeded to do stupid shit like take Ecstacy and stand up without crutches cause I wasn’t feeling pain or stand on a skateboard and propel myself forward with my crutches to get around town. I think I just fucked up the healing and it ended up biting me in the ass later in lie.

1 Like

I’m sure I’m only a couple years away from having one of those “oh man I should’nt have done that” moment like that haha

1 Like

2 Likes

Philosophy 101.
There is a consequence for EVERYTHING you do in life. It doesn’t matter waht you do, somewhere down the line there’s a consequence for it. Smoke cigarettes? sometime down the line you’ll have cancer, heart disease, COPD…I shit you not, it works like that for everything.

5 Likes

That’s why you smell other peoples farts. You dish em, you’ll get em.

1 Like

I most certainly do NOT smell other people’s farts. But mine are not too bad.

you mean to say you never had a buddy say ‘hey man, come here a minute’ only to get there and see a bigass grin on his face while he says’ what’s that smell like to you’?

I know I’ve done it to friends and had it done to me too lol We usually say something like ‘oh, you nasty MF’er’ lol

7 Likes

The old hot box in the corner trick. Lol like hot wax!!!

Let’s say I don’t go actively searching for other guys farts. But, yeah, that has happened a time or two. My old boss used to come in my office, shit his pants and never say a word. Turn around and leave. and call me from his office saying, “How’d I do?”

2 Likes

I had a Boss at lunch tell us he has a itchy ass trying to sleep well he started digging his ass and said he felt a hair in his bunghole and started to pull the hair and he said it was 8 inches long … :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :mask: :mask:

lol now THAT was ‘TMI’

1 Like

This dude was nasty would bring his nose snot and show people asking (hey every have one this gross on his finger ) :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Thank god he was just my driver mananger who i would see monthly lol

listening to good ole hank sipping brandy smoking birthday cake lol… Is dragonwest still open lol

Sounds like the kinda fella I would kick his ass so far up around his neck, folks would say ‘my, that’s an ugly fur collar’!

5 Likes

No Comment :rage: :kissing_cat:

A whole Lotta ewww in the last few posts :rofl:

4 Likes