Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

I am guessing that might be a bad idea… i mean, just one fart and… :astonished:

6 Likes

you’d see a mushroom cloud in the distance?

5 Likes

OMG!! You are too much ! ROTFLMAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

“Dag nabbit… Edith’s had mexican again before tokin’ her suppository. Better call the fire department”

4 Likes

I didn’t know that but it makes complete sense. Anything with an oral bioavailability would work. If no one has coined the term recto bioavailability I call it! As long as I don’t have to practice it! :laughing:

I’m good but he must have been high as hell! Supposedly it’s double the effect or better.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 your surgery will go without issues. Get better sir.

2 Likes

Jesus, I just got back to reading this, y’all are hilarious

3 Likes

Well hell, it’s looking like another no sleep for me tonight…

3 Likes

Yeah those bastards… How exactly are they doing this? Does tide work? :laughing:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that man. I just got home from making music with my friends. I’m kinda wired and my back always hurts after a gig. I might be up for quite a while.

2 Likes

I only got Tide pods LOL
Heard they were the best. :laughing:

The things people do eh. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve heard of everything from injecting vodka to smoking cigarettes that had been soaked in Airplane fuel and dried out.
You are correct chronix.

And how sad is that.

2 Likes

Some things we will just never understand!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!
I actually managed to grab 4 hrs in 2 shifts complete lol I feel like a new old man!

11 Likes

Good Morning, and whatever the strain is that makes a old man feel new; please share.
This old man wants to feel new too.
Happy you were able to grab a couple. :fist:

7 Likes

Hey there cuz lol I wanted to say that @bobgrow thinks highly of you so that’s damn well good enough for me!
If there IS a strain that can make an old man feel good, lol I ain’t found it cuz… I know of a couple that’ll make you forget for a bit though :rofl: :+1:

10 Likes

Morning Johnny!! Morning everyone!! Happy birthday @Bobgrows??? I know it is either today or it is coming!! Have a great one dear!!! :pray: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

First thank you for trusting @Bobgrows referral. That one is a kind soul, and has a birthday today. What a old soul for only being 25. (She will love that.) :grin:
The strain that makes me forget? COUNT ME IN.

Let me just say that i appreciate the messages last night, and I really wish someone would have given me a heads up that you are Growing Royalty. I am now the honored one.
Have a great day, and will DM you later with package info. :v:

7 Likes

Here ya go:

3 Likes

lol cuz…Well thnx indeed for the compliment/accolades, but I never considered myself anything like that. Just a long time, oldschool grower trying to spread the Ganja far and wide all my life.
I look forward to chatting and dealing with you!

5 Likes