Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Thank you @Oldjoints… Now there is another one I need to grow.
:man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

@JimIsAlwaysHigh55 I’d like to intro you to another like minded fella, and a good friend… meet @Oldjoints !

4 Likes

It is an honor to meet another grower with old joints. He must be a real good one because he had the MEMORY LOSS strain in the holster.
Got to love that.

@Oldjoints, pleasure meeting you and thank you for making more grow work for me.
:grin:

3 Likes

You great growers have a great Friday… Time for this one to get one more step closer to retirement.
Off to make donuts :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Lol, A pleasure bro!
If @Bobgrows recommends you that’s good enough for me!
Grow hard brother………!

7 Likes

You’ll find a lot of good-hearted, generous people with a lot of growing under their belts here, with a OGwillingness to share information as well as seeds.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Morning everyone, happy Friday :v:t2:

3 Likes

Morning @Oldjoints!! The two RCB x CK are totally different, one full of tiny leaf formation around the stem and the other branching out like crazy, kinda thinly!! I’ll post pics later on here Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**) - #283 by CADMAN

A slight suspicion the first is a male and the second a fem!! Thanks again!!!

3 Likes

Thanks, just tag me when you post it up please!

2 Likes

Morning OG, happy Friday, and Happy Birthday @Bobgrows!

5 Likes

Good morning all you crazy bastards.
Happy Birthday To Bobbi.
I’m still alive but hurting like a SOB.
Shoulder is throbbin like a baby Robin’s a$$.

9 Likes

heres my favorite line to trot out when im hurt: “pain means its healing, and i’m still alive.” speedy recovery @BigMike55 :v:

3 Likes

Thanks brother. I have to get well. My wife needs special care.

3 Likes

Mornin’ all and extra burthday love to @Bobgrows !

3 Likes

no better motivator to get better quick than someone you love who needs you, just remember to take it slow so you dont do more harm than good and leave her without your help longer. thats the tough part, im one to try to power through and sometimes its counter productive.

2 Likes

Did you get the robot arm?

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s kinda shitty that we will both be down. But we will survive. Been thru tougher times than this, I can tell you.

2 Likes

No. They were so popular, they are out of stock. I got the double ended sex toy instead. Lol

3 Likes

Good fabulous Morning All!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes! @BigMike55 hope your getting better quickly & @Slick1 & @Pigeonman thank you all! :v::green_heart:

8 Likes