Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Idk what I’m still doing awake, lol.
Goodnight bud.

4 Likes

well lol at least I’m hoping to get some sleep tonight! lol

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: for ya!
Nd10

1 Like

Try and recover from that motor car ride! Get some rest. I’ll say hello if I see ya on in a couple hours!

1 Like

lol which is a damn good possibility, if my nights here of late are any indication.

2 Likes

Well from here till then I’m gonna be quiet Incase ya decide to nod off. Lol

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed Good morning OG

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, good morning OG’s. Have a nice day everyone.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good Morning :sunglasses: :coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @Greenfingers @InTheWoods
Good morning to the late risers too!
About to head out to the House of Pancakes and then class, damn I miss being home.

6 Likes

Morning JP, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers, @InTheWoods, and @buck90. Have a wonderful day!

6 Likes

Morning folks! It rained all day yesterday and I have more free water stored than I can use!

NOT A COMPLAINT, but it does mean I need to get a pile of Mozzy Dunks today to keep shit from getting horrible! :rofl: :mosquito: :no_entry_sign:

5 Likes

Good morning you early birds 🪱

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Outta likes already! So gotta hit the Emoji like-bank! lol
@NDNCHILD, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers, @InTheWoods, @buck90, @blowdout2269, @Pigeonman, @NoCal
Hre yas go!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :+1:

11 Likes

Good morning all. Good morning Johnny. Looks like you may have gotten some rest!

4 Likes

I did lol actually got around 4hrs, more than the past 2 days combined!
Even if it was split into 2 parts lol

4 Likes

Lol! You’ll be good for a week now!

4 Likes

Could be lol it doesn’t last for long

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Nothing beats sleeping while it rains!

4 Likes

That coulda had something to do with my being able to get some sleep last night! lol I hadn’t thought about it much, but it did rain nice last night.
The beat of rain lulls a person to sleep, I hear.

5 Likes