Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Yeah lol already done that pheno hunting on WR. Glad I don’t have to go through it again!
Obviously is good, since @Guitarzan has kept her going these past years! lol

2 Likes

And to you, fine sir! This feels a bit strange, like saying good morning is putting my toes into a lake that appears safe but really it’s a secret initiation into a cult of some sort, or a blood in-blood out gang. Oh well, too late. I did it. Reckon imma goner.

1 Like

Are you planning on making any fem seeds? Or just running clones of the WR? Either way I will be there with my hand out. :wink:

1 Like

:scream: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :+1: Yep brother, ya done gone n done it now! You’re in and no exit anywhere to be found!

Wait what? Reckon where do they WANT one?!

3 Likes

More like toke in toke out!

3 Likes

And the hand will be filled! lol I’ll probably reverse one clone to get beans, and of course plenty more crosses!
I’d get sad every time I looked at my list of seeds/strains, and see some of the WR crosses I made, but no straight WR! Now, the sadness is gone and replaced with :star_struck: :heart: :heart_eyes: :+1:

Sounds like my winter schedule is getting filled fast!

5 Likes

Toke in…… toke out… not really my “new” breathing exercise but I’m definitely gonna think it every time now! :joy: @MoBilly
@Butterthief1959 yeah you’re done for! Wait till all the stories of the last guy that didn’t make it start to come out! Good luck!:crazy_face: Just kidding you’ll probably be fine! 🫣

1 Like

More like me in spite of my body :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok good people of the OGniverse, we’re outta here. I’ll cyas on the flip side!

2 Likes

:rofl: I definitely get ya there! Just save some of it for you! It’s a weird game. Hey at least people like our weird selves enough to care! Have a good one brother! Try and stay cool ish. :heart::green_heart:

1 Like

:joy::rofl: what’s really got me nervous is I keep seeing images in my mind of @MoBilly and his clan shouldering round bales of hay up onto the wagon. I fear the next stage of this initiation is a “working vacation”!

3 Likes

Safe travels! Do the deed cause we’re all in need! :joy:

2 Likes

Safe travels

2 Likes

Just do as they say and they won’t go all Donky Kong with those bales! :joy:

1 Like

I will, I will, I promise to be good!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol

Well those likes lasted about 30 seconds. :laughing:

Grandpa had a remedy for them that didn’t put in a full days work.
You ever sit and watch the whole family eat blackberry cobbler? I have. I was like one of Pavlov’s dogs and I had to sit there until the meal was done. Mucking out stalls isn’t fun but neither is that. lol

6 Likes

Now that’s abuse! Just freaking beat me will ya!:rofl:

I got 5 likes in this time! Feel like a big spender! :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart:

That is more or less what I said.
:rofl:
:heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! The coffee you are drinking must be exceptional this morning :joy:. 70 messages just to say hello :wave:
Congratulations on getting your white rhino back @JohnnyPotseed it’s fantastic that she came back to you.

3 Likes

Here’s the the first test bud from my S1 Frankenstein.
I do believe I could get a great harvest of some outstanding hash or resin from this plant.
Those trichomes are thick as anything I have been able to grow!

What do y’all think?

19 Likes