Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good morning my friend.

2 Likes

Good morning my friend!

Good morning! @Emeraldgreen How many we up to now? :crazy_face: :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

Naw the old man was smart . Knew beatin’ a stubborn knot-head peckerwood was wasted effort . Went Psy-Op on his ass . Like when the kids are going at it , make ‘em sit on the couch , hold hands & profess undying love for each other . Lil’ fuckers rather get their ass beat any day than have to do all that .

5 Likes

Since I got caught up just a few :joy:

Yup that’s the way! Gotta get in their heads! That’s where all the remembering happens. My butt doesn’t even remember the last whippin’ but my mind remembers many of the real lessons taught!

Well off to trim jail. Just got out but apparently I’m a repeat offender. :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart: :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

5 Likes

That’s nice @MoBilly ! Pretty nugs there.

4 Likes

Loving all the colors! Purple, light green, and frosty nugs. Great job, great genetics :clap::dna:

4 Likes

4 sure!
:+1:

1 Like

Great bag appeal! Nice work!

2 Likes

I think I could take out Goliath with one of these rocks @Butterthief1959 . lol

3 Likes

Right between his arrogant Bigass eyes!:joy:

1 Like

“Knot head peckerwood”! Lol!
Yep, that one will be added to my repertoire😂

4 Likes

BigMike55 Cannabis Tree.

14 Likes

@Butterthief1959
You just have to be careful and don’t piss me off. Last guy that did it?
I put so many knuckle bumps on his head, he had to comb his hair with a waffle iron.

5 Likes

@BigMike55
How much water is that thing drinking? lol

2 Likes

And use pure maple syrup for shampoo??
What if I offer to put a sleeping bag under the shade of that tree and protect it from nighttime marauders?

2 Likes

Biggest plant I ever grew was a Critical Mass (big bud x critical haze) I recall tying the branches up (waay too heavy) with hemp twine. The branches grew around the twine, it effectively acting as a cutting agent. Never made THAT mistake again! Your tree appears to have even more height (a lot more?) still to go. I see scaffolding rental contracts in your future!:joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, man this is the biggest plant I have ever grown. I get the biggest shit eating grin just going out to visit her.

7 Likes

That’s a fine looking nug @MoBilly have you smoked that bad boy yet?

When does your outdoor season end @BigMike55? Man that’s a monster

I’ll be in for sure on those WR S1s Johnny, that’s a smoke I miss. I grew out some White Rhino S1s (testers) from Verdantgreen. I remember it being pretty potent and the smell as pretty rancid. Up until harvest it has blue cheesish smell. His cut is from North London (that must distinguish it from others in the UK I am guessing) Anyway he never got it to reverse the next few times and moved on to other projects I believe.

6 Likes