Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good Morning to you as well, cuz.
:heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Heading to the barn
BBL

9 Likes

I ran a Tangie. I believe it was Crockett. Hope that turns out better than mine.
It was possibly the worst weed I have grown. No taste to speak of. If you smoked three or four joints you MIGHT get a buzz.
That White Rhino has my interest tho.

7 Likes

It’s great hearing that JPS

4 Likes

Good morning citizens of the circus !

8 Likes

Morning folks and happy friday!
It’s been a hot minute, crazy week! It said 660+ missed notifications from here!

I could barely catch-up while skipping so all I can truly say is: BIG LOVE TO ALL Y’ALL!!!

10 Likes

Hey @BigMike55, I didn’t want to put down someone’s stuff but you’re right about that Tangie it wasn’t the most potent or tasty weed I’ve grown. I’m glad it wasn’t just me .:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I take full responsibility when I grow a failure. I consider it BigMike55 's fault if it turns shitty. Not taking a shot at Tangie, per se. Just the one I grew sucked. Not every plant will be a winner.

And for what it’s worth. That Tangie was not the only shitty plant I have grown. I believe there’s probably a few shitty ones in each pack.

7 Likes

Good Morning OGs
We got some rain today. A nice day off after that sun kicking my ass all week.
Hope everyone has a great day! :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Morning folks. It’s a nice morning, birds are chirping and the world is still spinning…wait the world is actually spinning…hmmm. Woke up this morning and stood up to find myself getting back in bed very quickly, involuntarily in the form of everything spinning to the right including me when I fell back into bed. Guess I got an inner ear thing going on which is actually pretty great because otherwise I would have had a day filled with rest and relaxation. Who needs that?! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Who needs that! Hope you feel better soon. Try to enjoy the ac a little bit, I realize it’ll be difficult

4 Likes

Oh yeah the ac sitting on a couch vs baking my brain in the sun is a real bummer but I suppose I’ll manage :laughing:

4 Likes

You can’t catch a break when you catch a break! Feel better bud. At least the couch and AC part are nice when you stabilize for a few! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

That’s strange to hear, brother. I’ve checked it out and also asked @guitarzan about it. It is from Crockett. But what I’m seeing on all the review sites, it’s a cross of California Orange and Skunk #1, high in THC, and very popular/sought after. It’s supposed to be a repro of Tangerine Dream from the 90s.
I checked a couple grow logs also, same thing said on those, citrus/tangerine smell, with potent buzz

lol In the end, I reckon I’ll have to see for myself! This gal is a few feet tall, un-topped. I’ll grab a pic and post in a bit. Going back out to the barn.

7 Likes

Grew Tangie Cookies, some years ago. Nose was dramatically tangerine, great bag appeal, meh high. It stayed around only one run.
Mass Medical’s PuTang (Tangie x Star Pupil) was, in my estimation, impressive. Never seen straight Tangie.

2 Likes

No doubt it was part pheno related, plus I was real new to growing. If I remember correctly the plant was nice and grew well. The kick just was not there. And I got no citrus smell, which what I was after.
No, I’m not taking a shot at Tangie. It just was not what I thought I was growing.

2 Likes

Frankenstein fem was SOOO approachable today @JohnnyPotseed, Then we grabbed her and applied a little Love (lst)

OMG

ps. I did measure across the Top of the plant. 6.5 feet tip to tip

10 Likes

Dammit! I hated not being able to share the love! lol OFW… looks like it’s off to the Emoji like-bank again! :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

@BigMike55 & @Greenfingers … I’ve never grown or smoked Tangi, or any of the crosses. lol
This first pic is the Tangi

Next is the Orange Goji, both were outdoors plants, and the Goji had started the budding cycle. Gotta reveg it

13 Likes