Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

If our new pal is wanting some CBD, I may have some Mr. Nice and possibly a few other CBD rich brands.

2 Likes

See? lol There ya go @insaneyanish ‘the man with the plan’ has some he’d send you!
I gave away any of CBD I had, or I’d send you a few too. sorry

Mr. Nice supposedly had some good CBD stuff, or at least that’s what I heard, lol
Only grew out CBD plants one time, by accident, lol I just go for the gusto, with high THC and a little CBD

2 Likes

Hey, I’d be happy to give it a try after my first major run I’m planning. 2 Gelato x Gold Cash Gold blends I got from @rasterman and a few Dragon’s Eggs that I think you donated to the 7th Anniversary contest? I was gonna ask you a bit about those when they made it in the mail. Just plant quirks, ect.

3 Likes

I happen to have a few of those Euterria beans left. You are welcome them. PM me your particulars.
I might even throw something in with those that will really blow your dress up. Hehe.

7 Likes

Good morning, you guys help me, just seeing exhibitions of what I value in the human spirit. Thank you.

3 Likes

very og mike. i grew and enjoyed the euiterria was a nice relaxing buzz and decent yield

morning folks have a wonderful friday

5 Likes

@insaneyanish Great Lakes Genetics has handed out a lot of Atonic crosses as freebies. Those are really good. I’m without any at the moment. Someone might have some. Atonic is from Ninefold Collection. I’ll look for you. If I find one , I’ll share with you.

6 Likes

I have a cross of Atonic I got as a freebie, if anyone is in need I’d be happy to send them to ya.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’m smoking the Atonic x Cake Fighter right now and I like it very much. It works well for my pain level.

Good morning my friends! :sunrise_over_mountains:

6 Likes

Where’d you get Atonic uncrossed @MoBilly ? I went to a cross of it after a 4 year smoke break. Thinking it’s “just” CBD, how strong can it be? Pretty strong.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle
TopShelfTrees gave me them but I messed up and forgot the other side of it. These are crosses of Atonic and Cake Fighter.
Still yet. It works great for my pain.
I’ve just been calling it the Atonic when speaking with the wife so long I forgot the other side. lol

4 Likes

That’s the cross I have Mo. now I don’t have to go look :joy:

3 Likes

It’s worth the effort bro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the support on the CBD strain, everyone! I think I’ll have to make some room for it next run. Next (2nd planned) run is at least 1 DBHP, we’ll see what happens. I already have a lot of gorgeous regular and fem seeds to pop, now I got some more stuff too! This forum is something else. :rofl:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! You all seem fully caffeinated :joy:. I’m getting there I swear
Good medicine is a good cbd strain also

5 Likes

Was that taken from down the street?! :wink: from my parents back porch.

7 Likes

Is that you, sonny?

3 Likes

i live down in miami, my folks live up there most of the year. right in the middle of wilkesboro, boone, and hickory. 45min from each town.

4 Likes

OK good people of the OGniverse, it’s time for my monthly sale!
Gonna do this straight and simple, lol
BOGO - BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE, OF YOUR CHOICE.
no limit
This sale will run from 12 noon today (my time - Central)
until 6PM Sunday! Good luck!

6 Likes

Now that is a fire sale of fire!

fire-sale-everything-must-go

4 Likes