Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

If you check on HappyBirdSeeds they have small batches of strains and medical strains all the time for cheap. They sell fast, but right now they have a strain high is THC, CBD, with cbg and cbn for $6 for 6 regs. Free shipping gover $20, but only $5 shipping otherwise. I haven’t grown anything by them, but have heard they were pretty good seeds.

Also, happy Saturday all OGs!

5 Likes

Good Morning :sunglasses: :coffee:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @Natea and @InTheWoods and good morning to the rest of the crew as well!

5 Likes

Can you spot Frankenstein in the picture.:grinning:

11 Likes

lol That’s one helluva cola sticking up, cuz.

7 Likes

Frankenstein has a 18” donkey dong😉

13 Likes

Looks like you’re going to get a very nice pull there, cuz!

2 Likes

She’s got side colas as impressive as the main one. I topped her when she went out in the spring. She’s a nitrogen hog, I feed these every two days.

9 Likes

Impressive looking gal!

1 Like

That’s a “Mule Tool” right there. Nice one Greenie.

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Trying to let the rain stop before heading out to the barn, lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah I did. Yesterday was the bane of my existence - weeding. Me and my helper spent 7 hours on it. The pain in my hands and forearms right now is crazy but you’d be amazed what I made doing it!

Happy morning folks!

4 Likes

Morning OG. Weeding is not something my back is fond of. At all.

5 Likes

Not at all, lol but… if the money was right, I’d done it all day. lol Same as the @Slick1 !

3 Likes

Tell yas right now, lol This humidity is flat out murder on me! I did finally make it to the barn after a pause in the rain, but wasn’t out there just long enough to collect some pollen (stingy ass ATFs!) mist the clones, and got myself back into the house before I couldn’t!

3 Likes

My helper and I are both recovering. It’s insane how taxing it can be.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

We have not had rain in over two weeks. Guess you’re getting all my part. Haha.
My truck was reading a temp of 107° yesterday when I took Zee out for dinner. 6:00 in the evening and still 107° incredible. Even at the 10 o’clock news last night it was still 96° outside.
And despite it all, my outside girls are still looking very nice.

3 Likes

Morning all.

3 Likes