Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning, OG. Doing notes this morning, trying to figure out this nutrient biology thing. Been watching a lot of Harley Smith and a few others.

Starting to understand what’s needed when.

1 Like

Stuff like that, the key for me isn’t stop for too long before I finish. Or used to be. Too damaged to entertain myself with the idea I’m young. I hurt thinking about you guys right now.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t dream of anything like that nowadays! lol

2 Likes

Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream.

2 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed and circus folks big fan of all your work here.Just thought I would show you all a list from a friend of mine that only purchases black market flower here in Boston.

#TeamOG :roller_coaster: :trophy:

7 Likes

Nice! You are getting around Johnny! :wink:

2 Likes

lol I know there are quite a few folks in the NorthEast that got Original Frankenstein Clones first part of last year! Plenty of time to make that a reality.

5 Likes

West Virginia hillbilly with one heck of a voice. He’s definitely a back woods grower. lol

4 Likes

Yeah, great tune man. I definitely didn’t see that voice coming out of that big goofy ginger dude. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well hell, lol I just got something in the mail, and don’t have any idea who it’s from! I’d like to thank them, whoever it is! So if any of yas know, please let ME know, thnx!
T-shirt

15 Likes

Maybe @Rhai88 or @Heliosphear ?

1 Like

Wow! If it’s too big for you… It would be a shame to waste. lol
I’m big. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t enter any contest, drawing, or ask for anything from anyone… absolutely no idea…

3 Likes

You won because you are you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, it IS a damn cool Tee and it’ll be worn (proudly!) It says on top ‘High Till I Die’
on bottom it says ‘OVERGROW’
So almost certain it came from a fellow member, lol

4 Likes

Yep. I have the sticker. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy 7th OG anniversary to a Fantastic OG! @JohnnyPotseed :fist:t3:
You’re very welcome brother! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:
I’d like to think I speak for us all when I say I appreciate your support, making me feel at home here, and providing a great place for folks to hang around and shoot the breeze! Circus folks are my favorites!:wink:

11 Likes

That would be @Heliosphear

We did collaborate on the design but the HTID shirts are being put out from @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Question answered. :laughing:
Well done @NDNCHILD . :+1:t4:

4 Likes

That’s mighty OG @NDNCHILD, nice shirt @JohnnyPotseed. You deserve it, circus ring master.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes