Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

The very least I could do for @JohnnyPotseed ! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart: wish it coulda been more! Enjoy!

7 Likes

But he doubles as a lion tamer as well. IE : @BigMike55, @Slick1 and company. lol

6 Likes

OK, lol mystery solved! I do thank you, most profusely, brother!
Um ‘7th’? lol… I came back to OG in April 2020, does that mean I gotta send it back? If so, I will…NOT!
:heart: :scream: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :+1:
This is awesome! lol I just tried it on, even though it says ‘wash before wearing’! lol
So, it is officially ‘used’ sorry, I can’t return used items!

5 Likes

Prob a contest bribe.

3 Likes

:joy: Nope! It’s OG’s new 7th anniversary! You’re an awesome OG with a cool shirt from the party! :fist:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you again, brother. I luv it! lol

2 Likes

lol Don’t forget ‘Clown Control’…er, I mean Crowd Control, yeah that’s it!

2 Likes

No problem! My pleasure! Happy it fits and ya like it! I did have to break down and get one too! :joy:

11 Likes

Oh lol so now we ‘twinning’?

ooops lol gotta pull the beard to the side!

15 Likes

Only on Circus Family picture day! :joy:

1 Like

Lookin good! Kinda looks cool beard down too!:facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah but can’t see the ‘high Till I Die’ part then! lol

2 Likes

lol You are one sneaky F-er, my friend! Totally outta left field, unexpected. I do appreciate you and the Tee!

1 Like

Folks like us… it’s always inferred! No shirt required! :fist:t3:

1 Like

Surprise was part of the fun for both of us! Really happy you enjoy it! :grinning:

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth! lol

1 Like

Well, it definitely made my week, not just my day!

1 Like

Well I’m slipping! Don’t wanna make a liar out of the shirt! Will return later! :wink:

Now ya done gone n cost me some money! lol
Rose says she wants one! :scream: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Shit! I knew I should sent 2! Please give Rose my apologies! I didn’t mean to leave her out!

1 Like