Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

lol She loves it, she said. Very appropriate! thumbs up!
She said no sweat, she’s making me get her one now!
She has one that says ‘Hanging With My Buds’ a pic of buds hanging to dry lol

5 Likes

Nice! That sound pretty sweet!

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Really Nice Shirt! :sunglasses:
@NDNCHILD :+1:

6 shirts have been ordered, $50 dollars raised to support OverGrow

Have a Fantastic Saturday. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear DM incoming cuz, I gotta order one for Rose, if I can?

4 Likes

And @JohnnyPotseed is making it lucky #7 for the 7th anniversary! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart: See how things work out! I dig it! :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed will get your information by PM. Looking forward to seeing you both rocking the High Till I Die T-shirt

3 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear @Rhai88 for designing this shirt! So awesome! Thank you! @Heliosphear for helping me with getting Johnny’s gift to him! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

6 Likes

@NDNCHILD Thank you for support OverGrow, I do love a good surprise. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

There’s a cornhole tournament next door, like a football field away but it’s lightning and thunder rain outside. They’re fearless, but I hope it clears up for them. He’s a good neighbor and minds his own business. Our kids went to school together.

4 Likes

That’s always the best neighbor, lol one that pays attention to ‘fences’

4 Likes

Whew… lol OK Rose is now happy! I just ordered her a Tee lol

When I told her I had ordered it, lol she gave me a big grin n a thumbs up!

4 Likes

You can let her know I should have a Thunder Rose above soil tonight or tomorrow! A soaked and tap rooted bean was buried the night before last! May not be the first out in public so to speak but it’ll be mine! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::fist:t3:

3 Likes

Thunder Rose has almost certainly GOT to be something else, lol The vigor of growth is comparable to Frankenstein, but the Frankie was the mother of the crossings, so not surprised. lol

Post #3615, 1 month into 12" pots

They’re bigger now than in that post, already putting on the floor in center of room. Under the Big light lol too tall for the shelf

5 Likes

Yup she should be a winner for sure!
Frankie is looking good too! She’s such a princess! She has large but delicate soft kinda thin but really healthy leaves. Not fragile just elegant! They almost remind me of silk or something! She has great structure and branching! Just a happy pretty plant! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

4 Likes

I just went back and looked lol the pics were just posted a day ago, and Rose moved a couple off the shelf this morning because they were growing into the lights, and couldn’t raise them any higher! lol So a good couple inches in just over 24 hrs

But she DID give em some nutes yesterday after I took the pics

2 Likes

:joy: She put a little go juice in their tank and they took off on y’all huh?! :+1:t3: I’m looking forward to seeing her solar panels deploy myself!

1 Like

lol My ‘like’ poofed a minute after I tried so here ya go, brother!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I guess this place is officially my home, got the Devotee badge today. 365 days straight, who wouldn’t like to be at the circus everyday🥰

7 Likes

Nice score growmie! Well deserving and Christmas is august congrats.

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:
lol outta likes so her ya go cuz
CONGRATS!

1 Like