Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Hopefully everyone is having a great day

6 Likes

Im having a great afternoon, it’s raining but the indoor garden got fed and watered. Me and the wife are gonna burn one.:heart:‍:fire:

3 Likes

Johnny’s Fem Frankenstein week 8 flower.

15 Likes

Looks awesome @Tejas, im doing one outside.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

The OD fem franks I’ve seen are big plants.

2 Likes

I’ve got one going and it’s looking to get pretty big

1 Like

It makes me happy to hear you getting around better @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

She’s just over five foot, with 5 or so weeks until they start getting flowers.

Im pretty sure she’s gonna get big.

11 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed it’s wild man, looks like I’ve come across a a squat frankenstein pheno that doesn’t wanna stretch. I didn’t snag a pic this morning but I’m on day 8 or 9 of flower and she’s hardly budged a bit. I have a feeling she’s gonna look like those crazy squat autos full of huge colas.

1 Like

You brought this up in post #683 above, cuz. I thought we went over the many possible reasons?
You posted pics of it then, lol

1 Like

Oh I know I’m just saying i think it’s cool. I’m curious how she’ll come out compared to her sister. She’s been squat but I was thinking she might still stretch out come flower. Was just giving an update on her progress :call_me_hand::v:

Wasn’t sure if maybe someone else had maybe come across a similar pheno yet.

2 Likes

An update i can understand lol I thought you might be high and forgot! lol
No one else has, to my knowledge

edit… @A-Loc lol I get high and repeat myself now n then…

@A-Loc lol I get high and repeat myself now n then…
oh, wait a minute…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:laughing: I have been known to repeat stuff. Everytime I think I have a story to tell my old lady she makes the same face lol.

I’m gonna have to snag a clone than just incase she’s a unicorn in the bunch :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Great idea! If the clone grows normally, then we’ll know somehow this stunted one was not genetics

4 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna snag one in the morning and put it outside and see how she goes. It’s wild how much of a bush she is for zero training. Awesome stuff brutha :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

She IS a pretty gal for sure.
Out of all the Frankies being grown, this is the first and only one stunted like that, I’ve heard of.

4 Likes

When I think about our friend @JohnnyPotseed making his way out to his grow , I see this in my mind. lol

11 Likes

lol Pretty close to it, brother.
Only, I don’t have as many fingers! That’s a small extra one lol

3 Likes

Yeah. I know. AI is still having trouble with hands. They’re getting better but right now you have extra fingers. lol
Those could come in handy when rolling a joint though, I would think. lol

4 Likes

Well, I’ve been busting butt all day. Time for a shower, check on the grow and then bed.
May the Creator Bless each and every one of you tonight with rest, rebuilding of spirit, and a renewed sense of joy for the gift of life.
Good night my friends.

13 Likes