Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Rest well, friend. Cya tomorrow

5 Likes

Gonna call it a night also here. Cyas tomorrow folks

4 Likes

Goodnight @JohnnyPotseed good to see ya movin’ around getting some more joy in your days!

3 Likes

Good night everyone

4 Likes

You having a little better luck getting back to sleep @JohnnyPotseed , not picking up and logging on? I try that 1st, but I’m only layin there in the dark with my pain, and my brain firing for so long before I do something. I try the TV, then its the laptop and phone. Reading is mostly out as it’s hard to focus as much as I’d like. What’s a guy to do? When I accumulate some hours of sleep, I’m still not getting the REMs so feel like a noodle.

5 Likes

With your eyes or your brain? If it’s trouble focusing on what you’re reading as far as tracking and comprehension and not I can’t see the words. I’d like to suggest keep reading. Let your mind wander. Don’t really focus on the story or information just read. If you find your mind wandering too much and your not reading refocus at least on just reading the words. If you find yourself and your eye’s getting tired and you want to set the book down… don’t. Wait until this feeling happens a few times. Like really seems counterintuitive but snap back and resume reading. On the third or fourth time set the book down turn out light and try to sleep. If this doesn’t help at all I’m sorry you had to read all this but maybe you fell asleep in the process! :rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and good morning to all you fine folks of OG

Have a great day y’all :rocket:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s. Have a great Weedsday.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee:
Hope the coffee is extra good this morning :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

@crownpoodle naw cuz, I’m still having problems with pain/sleep. I’m just approaching it diff. When I get to hurting, instead of getting up and coming online, I just sit up on the side of the bed until I ease off, usually 30-45 minutes and then lay back down . I might or might not get back to sleep, but there’s a better chance doing it this way.

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Hump day again. @Slick1 stop looking at my leg.

9 Likes

Well clean it off from the last few guys and people might stop staring :grimacing:

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning OG!

4 Likes

Morning OG.

3 Likes

Oh I understand. Way to well. Not sleeping much wouldn’t bother me as much if it didn’t affect my wife. I’m on the floor squirming from my back, while telling her I’ll be ok after I smoke a couple. “Ya don’t look so OK from where I am.”

3 Likes

Rose has ‘issues’ also, so we’re used to waking each other up during the night. We just cuddle, or ‘pet’ each other and ‘forget about it’ lol
Ya gotta just play the hand you’re dealt.

9 Likes

That’s it. Only so many cards gonna get dealt. I’ll keep mine.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends. :sunrise_over_mountains:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes